Cuddle Cruise! Choose your own adventure

All aboard! Ahoy maties! All aboard the cuddle cruise!

{Imagine you are on a cruise. It’s post COVID days. In fact this is a fantasy alternative universe where COVID never existed. This is a choose your own adventure story, open to creative types who’d like to add to the story. }

It’s a utopia. It’s a boat. It’s a cuddle cruise!

You step onto the boat and the very first thing you see is a parrot…and the first thing you hear is…

(those who wish to join the writers captain circle can pitch their next part to the story and we will take turns telling what happens next…BON VOYAGE maties!)

Comments

• Wow! I hope this thing has a wave pool with XL floaties for two to snuggle up on!! And hammocks under grass umbrellas on the upper deck!! And plenty of pillows and blankets up there too, for snuggles under the stars...

Is that Jimmy Buffet by the buffet??
    I'll be going for a Cheeseburger in Paradise either way...

Omg!! I can't wait to drop my bags off in my room so I can explore this place and see who all else shows up!! I'm so glad @jasmineluv invited me ~ So fun!!!

• It sounds like hundreds of little thuds of various shoes walking over the wooden deck, making the occasional creaking sound. From the sound of seagulls calling out over our heads, to the brush of the ocean that hit the shore, the place already feels peaceful.

"All a shore that's going a shore!" Someone shouts.
    "Kinda the opposite of what we're doing..." says their friend.
    "Batten down the hatches!"
    "Nothing is even happening yet... We literally just boarded the ship!"
    "Aye! I'll make ye walk the plank!"
    "UGH!"

Always nice to meet a person with some quirks to them. The ship itself looks beautiful! And is someone humming Cheeseburger in Paradise by the buffet? Eh, either way. First thing I'm doing is hitting the pool area.

• We hit an iceberg

• edited September 2021

Well that escalated quickly. 😅

This talk (minus the iceberg) makes me miss living aboard ship. 🥺😢😭

• @TheMidnightOwl Hey! I lived on board a small historic yacht for about a year, as shipkeeper! I wouldn't trade that experience for anything!

• edited September 2021

Let me guess ... on this cuddle cruise there are 100 men and 10 women. And the women charge $100/hr to cuddle. Of course if it was my fantasy there would be 100 women and 10 men and the women would be so desperate to cuddle they would pay the guys.

• Everyone is wearing "Free Hugs" t-shirts, it's the movie Rio on steroids(like an actual habitat for the birds). I'm greeted with a hug and a flower crown, and I make my way to find the spa for the sauna, a massage, mani pedi and facial(because my luggage is already in my cabin) After that I go to the cuddle bar you know with the LoveSacs and fruity drinks.

• edited September 2021

• I flash @UKGuy a smile and a thumbs up. "Whether the odds are 60 40 or 100 to 1, the trips only just begun. I'm sure your luck is going to shift soon enough!" 😊

• Because I love anticipation and escalation, our first day on the cruise is a no touching day (no physical contact allowed whatsoever). And, the evening includes a blindfolded "speed dating" event where people get paired up together for 10 minute conversations but without being able to make any judgments about appearance. Day two allows a single 10 second hug between participants and lots of shared-interest sessions (yoga, chess, reading club, running, gaming, etc.) to help everyone find people with common interests. Day three allows public 30 minute cuddles as a continuation of the first day's "speed dating" activity to allow for everyone to have a quick cuddle with a large number of people and see who they connect with. Day four allows private one on one cuddles for as long as you'd like, and day five allows group cuddles and includes several pre-planned cuddle puddle rooms with giant floor-size mattresses and blankets, and each room is themed (jungle, medieval, glamorous, rave, etc.). Sign me up!

• OMG ~ I didn't look at any itineraries because I wanted to keep an open mind and try going with the flow. But... I just overheard we'll be stopping in Brazil to pick up a slew of cuddle starved ladies from Amazonia who are really good at helping others learn what respecting boundaries means, and who reportedly give the bestest of hugs!!

• @jasmineluv I sure hope the buffet has plenty of butterfly shrimp

• Reminiscent of days past. Anyone remember Cuddle Cruise 2020?

• OMGOSH!!!!! YESSSSSSSSSSS
    @DonLonG Such a lovely time to plan an event like this. On SINGLE AWARENESS WEEKEND!!!!
    Maybe instead of a Q&A, @Mark and the Mods could be the band playing all of the requests. Too bad @CharlesThePoet has stepped down because what a beautiful addition with his drumming skills!! My FAV was CONSENTING 101, Dance Lessons, and the only change I would make is to have TWINKLE LIGHTS!!!! Always the answer. More Twinkle Lights!

Single people rejoice. You can now opt-out of spending Valentine's Day alone this year and spend the day with a complete stranger instead!

This will be a 3-day convention that allows everyone to enjoy platonic, non-sexual touch. Participants will start with a course in Consenting 101 as a required prerequisite to attend the rest of the event, to make sure everyone feels safe and comfortable.

Challenge Master Debater @DarrenWalker in the educational discussion forum.
    Meet Celebrity Professional Cuddler @MissAdventurous talk about her adventures in Cuddleland.
    Tickle your funny bone at open mic stand up comedy lead by @pmvines and @FunCartel.
    Attend the Q&A panel with @Mark and the moderators.
    @2dogmom will be there to help find you the perfect 4 legged cuddle partner to take home through her connections at the Humane Society.
    Special guest speaker @littermate to talk to us about etiquette and the power of hugs.
    We will also feature several other events like partner yoga, pillow fights, petting zoo, dance lessons, massage classes, snuggling under the star, Twister tournament, Pajama/Furry costume party, an attempt to break the Human Pyramid Record and more.

Don't miss out on all the fun. RSVP right now!

• Hahaha etiquette eh? Awesome. I'll start preparing.
    I did purchase this book just for some giggles but I have yet to have deep interest in cracking it.

• Ooh. Can there be movies and grazing plates and a soft place on the top deck for cuddles with cloud and star gazing??

• edited September 2021

If cuddle cruises actually existed…🤩🤩🤩🥰🥰🥰

• edited October 2021

Waves brushed up against the massive ship. A dark shadow loomed under the restless water, a loud howl hummed over the ears of the cuddlists. Suddenly, a long neck reached itself above the side of our boat. Water dripped from her head to her snout like rain, as the animal greeted us by looming her head over the deck as her neck curved like the start of a loop. "Holy crap!" I yelled. "Are you the Loch Ness Monster?!?"

The beast let out a breath through her nostrils, and replied with a booming voice. "Nah! That's an entirely different body of water, but I forgive you for the misconception. Just another big ol' plesiosaur swimming around the ocean. We're alot sneakier then we look."

"Oh." I said rather deadpan compared to what you'd expect. "So what do you want with us?"

"Well, I was just wondering... Can I join your cuddle cruise please?! I haven't seen anything this cuddle friendly in billions of years. And my kind are extremely endangered!"

"OH, I dunno...."

"Ah, common man! Reptilia need cuddles too!!!"

"No, no, it's not that! It's just... I don't mean to offend but, with your mass, you'd sink the ship."

"Ah, darn it, you're right! I don't want to drown all you lovely people..." 😯

It couldn't end like this, especially with those big sad eyes staring down at me. Then, idea struck. "What if I just gave your head some loving pats?"

She thought to herself for a moment. "Ya know, that actually does sound kinda nice. I will also consent to hugs around my snout."

And so ends the story of the time we all cuddled an ancient dinosaur, & introduced her to Camp Cretaceous on Netflix. In conclusion, she said she would've preferred "Camp Triassic".

FIN