Where do you prefer to cuddle?

edited September 2021 in General

I am curious where all members here, both pros and enthusiasts, and men and women and those who identify as other, prefer to cuddle, whether it be at their home, at the other cuddler’s home, at a hotel, at an AirBnB, or in a public place, or virtually online, and please share why you feel the way that you do about your preferences.

1. Where do you prefer to cuddle?58 votes
    1. Your home
      18.97%
    2. Their home
      34.48%
    3. Hotel
      27.59%
    4. AirBnB
        1.72%
    5. Public place (such as a park)
        1.72%
    6. Virtual cuddle
        1.72%
    7. Multiple
        8.62%
    8. Other
        5.17%

Comments

• Where do hotels and Air bnbs fall? Public to me means a park or theater.

• I voted my place but I'm very happy to go to theirs. When I first discovered cuddling I went to therapy rooms and what you might call a nap centre. In such cases it depends veryuxch on the quality of the room.

• I put multiple, since it depends. Hotels cost more money, but they do have their place - if the cuddler is too far then a hotel or AirBnB is the only option for privacy. Would generally prefer to cuddle at their place or mine as that saves money and somehow feels cozier compared to a hotel. When meeting someone for the first time, I also prefer to meet at a hotel though it depends on the connection we have (and/or their positive karma).

• Generally public. Though there may be rare or some exceptions for any of the other options depending on different factors.

• I want try public because I'm a nervous person to help me with social phobia but %100 its uncomfortable because no bed or sofa . i prefer in their home especially on sofa

• From my experience with pros and I shouldn’t be giving this secret away, if you cuddle at your place and you get her nice and comfy, there’s a good chance she’s going to stay longer than the time you paid for. If you cuddle at her place, times up and you’re out.

• @Morpheus Interesting, perhaps that's in part due to getting tired from the travel.

• @Lovelight that is my opinion as well

• edited September 2021

@Morpheus my pros are amazing even @CuddleDuncan knows them, they make you feel you are at home, I'm very comfortable at theirs also I go to their kitchen and make tea. they don't rush you and try to get rid of you when time over . Sometimes I get extra 5 10 minutes excellent customer service.

• Most pros stay past their appointed time. At least that has been my experience. The beauty of an enthusiast is that when you click with an enthusiast, time is less important.

• @FunCartel every 10 pros you find 1 very amazing person . In customer service,morality and humanity

• I prefer my own place. I'm more relaxed there and feel safe. I set a quiet, gentle alarm for when the time is up, but I always set the alarm for five minutes after the time that the session was supposed to end, and then linger a couple of minutes anyway. I truly enjoy cuddling, and I don't overbook myself because I want to be focused, relaxed, and present for the person I'm snuggling with. I don't like the goodbye part.

• edited September 2021

@Mela_B i have viewed your account is amazing service %25 discounts for repeated client 😍 i wish u in the uk it's rare to find someone doing that you are a true cuddler greetings to you.

• Aww thank you. I appreciate your comment. 💜

• @Mela_B 💚❤ you are more then welcome come and live in London 😁 try new world.

• Haha aww I would love to travel there someday!

• @Mela_B and then come to LA 😎

• I recently heard a few terrorfying stories of exactly why a pro should not go to a client's place, at least until they get to know them very well.

• Air bnb's are great! But I've only used them for extended/full weekend cuddle-fests. If just for a few hours, or overnight, then I prefer going to their place (mine has territorial animals and is just way to messy to host).

• @Morpheus when I get rich, lol. 😅🙂💕

• edited September 2021

I host all my sessions at my place. I have an extra guest room as my dedicated cuddle room with it's own bathroom & walk-in closet in it on a separate floor on the 1st floor. It's beautiful inviting ambiance, very clean, located in a beautiful, peaceful, safe neighborhood. All my clients love it 🤗 that I'm able to host in a cozy, peaceful, clean, safe area conducive to a relaxing session.

• I would have to say it’s not as important where but who I cuddle! The personal connection has a way of transcending location at times! 😊

• @Nature_Lover_ ~ I love that!! 👆🥰

• Cuddle office 🥰

• Multiple places my place, thier place and it open mind/public!

• @Mare_Bear - That sounds wonderful!

I wish I had one or knew of where there are cuddle offices.

• All good answers. I have cuddled only with pros. 4 at their place, one at a “cuddle office”.

• @toolie12 - Are there a bunch of cuddle offices throughout Michigan, or close to the town you live in?

• @Mela_B maybe I’ll fly you out one day, can’t be a king unless you have a princess 💕