Message notifications

Is there a way to be notified when you get a new message?

No results for this poll

Comments

• edited September 2021

@danodan , go to your home page. On my screen, at the top right there is a thumbnail of my photo with a white arrow below. Click on that arrow, choose settings. Once that is opened, look near the top and there is an option for “notifications.” Choose that. You’ll have options for when and how you get notifications.

• I get email, you don't?

• edited September 2021

I get emails, and also this little envelope (circled) will have a number next to it when I've got unread messages. So I get notified on the site and off of it.

• I’m on a tablet and when I log onto CC I get that icon at the top of my page. However, I also get emails when I get a message. One can choose to get them instantly, once a day, once a week, etc.

• Email does not always come. Many times i did not get an email but upon logging in found new messages

• @RayWah In the settings section you can select push notifications and have them instantly sent to your phone, device or both. It's still in beta and will occasionally turn itself to off but it works pretty good.

• @MissX thank you my neighbor 😊

• edited September 2021

Not sure how my settings are set but I receive notifications in a timely manner

• @danodan - check your settings. You should get notification when someone sends a message if your settings are like below, particularly for "new messages":

• thanks everyone for your replies.

I have clicked on everything that I see , to turn something on. The beta button does nothing.