UK Cuddle Buddies?

[Deleted User]Lukestar1991 (deleted user)
edited August 2014 in Cuddle Requests
I've recently joined the site and I couldn't help but notice that there are very few active UK members, so I thought I'd set this thread up as a way of bringing us all together :)
I'm based in the North of England so would be interested in meeting people (specifically women) from the North West, but that's only a preference of convenience so is by no means essential!

Comments

• Hello! I'm from Northwest England =) 
    Your right about not many people from the UK being on this which is a shame. 
    I was just wondering where in the North you are from?
  • Well it seems as though there is life in the UK all be it a very small group.. I'm from the South East but originialy fron Sunderland. Just so miss the company of people a cuddle goes a long way :))
  • [Deleted User]melodious (deleted user)
    North West England here too.
  • There is currently very little activity in the East of England. If any women reading this are thinking about signing up you should because we need more people.
  • is there anyone near Edinburgh 
  • West Midlands
  • [Deleted User]Nadz22 (deleted user)
    Hello, north west here!
  • any peeps in west yorkshire
  • Anyone in Nottingham?
  • [Deleted User]Lukestar1991 (deleted user)
    edited April 2015
    Hi everyone, it appears I started this thread last summer and then forgot to check back! I'm another Northerner who happens to be living between Liverpool and Manchester (but then again, you can probably already see that) :D
  • I am in Leicester, so fairly central. Can travel.
  • [Deleted User]ElleBell (deleted user)
    Leicester here. Think I'm a bit late to join the cuddle party. Not seen any woman near me on here yet.
  • I think you're early to the cuddle party. ;)
  • Hi everyone, I am in Oxford :)
  • Hi folk , I'm from Devon :)
  • Anyone from Hertfordshire?
  • I'm in north Yorkshire
  • [Deleted User]gaaatn (deleted user)
    Northwest too, Manchester to be more specific though!
  • [Deleted User]SleepyRabbit (deleted user)
    Lincoln here!
  • I'm Liverpool way, but only for another 2.5 weeks.
  • Anyone from London?
  • Anyone from Nottingham or east midlands area?
  • Liverpool :-)
  • Hi, Everyone, I am from Manchester UK, I am 24 Years old, I am off African Decent/ London Born. Looking for someone with a good sense of humour , who doesn't take themselves to seriously.
  • Hey folks. I just joined this site. Looking for a female cuddle buddy. Nothing more. Just someone who can have a laugh and talk about anything. When it comes to films i like comedy rom coms and action. If anyone is interested please feel free to message me. Im 26m liverpool :)