Experiences

Hey everyone!
I’m new here and just curious about what to expect from professionals and clients that have booked sessions. Also any advice, I’m all ears!!! I’m really excited to see if this can be a success!

Thanks in advance! 😁
-Kellie ❤️

Comments

• Welcome, @ItsKellie. You are in my backyard.

There’s lots of information peppered through the various threads. Take time to read through some of them.

• As a non pro I expect great hugs, smells , and someone looking forward to meeting me! How long have you been a professional cuddler?

• Welcome, @ItsKellie! Yes, this absolutely can be a success and has been for many professionals. There is a lot of good advice on this forum: start with the beginning of the Frequently Asked Questions sticky at the top of the General board, and then explore the Professional Cuddling board.

I'm a client, and skilled, thoughtful and caring professional cuddlers have made an enormous difference to my life.

• @Babichev thank you!!! I will.

• @craM i just started! So wanting to make sure I do this right.

• @CuddleDuncan thanks for reaching out and your feedback I really appreciate it!!

• edited September 2021

Maybe book a couple of sessions with pros to have a clue

• edited September 2021

I'm sure best answer but not 1 pro try different pros so you have different styles then with the time you make your own style. It's long to read advices,best is practice.

• Welcome! You're in my neighborhood. I might just have to get in touch. I've been doing this for about 10 years, always seeing pros. Everyone is a little different, so I appreciate the variety of people and personalities I've met on this journey.

• Thanks for sharing your insight!! I’m excited to see what comes from this for others as well as my self!

• @ItsKellie there are good and bad things with everything. I have had good experiences by engaging in conversation before the session. With a new client, maybe you take 15 minutes and talk on the couch before jumping into a cuddle. Find out what the truly want from the session. Some like conversation, some need affection, but everyone needs to respect you.

• I’ve had great experiences and bad experiences with people on many different cuddle websites. The majority of my experiences have been positive. Talking before meeting up helps you figure out what you need to bring, expect, etc., give your boundaries and 9/10 everything will go as expected

Advice I have as a cuddler go as followed, give a google number and not your actual number for calls, tell at least two if not three or four people who you’re meeting with, area, timeframe you’ll be busy, etc., don’t be afraid to end the session if things don’t go as planned (cuddle gets past a platonic area, asks for “services”, weird vibes, etc., report them ASAP when you’re safe.

• @relaxtoday221 thank you so much!! I appreciate it

• @thecolorjade thanks so much for the tips!!!