Someone just posted a fake karma review on my account & he needs to be banned

edited October 2021 in General

I woke up this morning with a fake karma review from someone whom I've never had a session with. His fake karma review accused me of being a fake scammer & accusing all my 82 clients karma reviews of being fake, saying that they are all me, using multiple accounts. His fake karma review that he left me should be deleted since I never had any session with him. And I also reported his account to be banned. His member name @Asianskiparty . See attached screenshots of his account & the fake karma review he just left me.

Comments

• Thank you! I handled that for you by deleting!

• edited October 2021

☝️be nice to him even if he's bad,otherwise he will keep annoying you and don't leave you alone. That's my opinion 🤗☝️ don't attack back because in customer service even if customers are wrong and rude i deal with in such a nice way. That will make them feel ashamed or embarrassed. If u respond to him in a bad way it will lead to more tensions. I was rude to1 pro because she told me pay online then I though it's a scam she responded and explained to me in a nice way, I was ashamed of myself. after a whileI stillI met her and apologised to her she is good friend of mine and always supporting me

• @SuperManCuddles big thank you for deleting @Asianskiparty fake nasty karma review he left me.

• edited October 2021

Closing topic. Please use the Report function for these matters in the future, thank you.

This discussion has been locked.