Too much karma can be a bad thing apparently :)

edited October 2021 in General

This is a new one for me. Had someone tell me that I was too popular :)
Which is so ironic cause my last karma is a year old!

Comments

• Lol Definitely first time I’ve heard that one. Were they citing it as a reason to not meet you?

• edited October 2021

Too much karma shows the person or company very good service.
    But i I Never judge someone doesn't have karama unless if it's a shop or company I will %100 judge and don't go. Because there will be no refund. ect
    My massage therapist has no feedback and she is very quiet☝️ but very nice, respectful and love her service.
    From my experience people who get karama they so open and friendly. ☝️ but me when I do cuddles i I like quite if she's a pro if she's not a pro i don't mind talking. Because it's waste of money to go just to talk. Little talk is fine.
    I like to focus on cuddle or massage so i don't get distracted.

• 14 Karmas doesn't seem like a lot, but when you square it, it's 196. Square that, and you get 38,416. It seems unlikely, but for someone as awesome as you, it's possible, and one can never be too careful. 🤔😏🤓

• @Melancholy believe it or not, on this site and other sites some people are intimidated and or nervous by my high (40) and still counting karma numbers. In most cases having a lot of karma help others feel more comfortable and safe, however in life in general there’s seems to often be benefits and downsides to just about everything. I let them know when first joined this site, karmas was not a goal for me at all. The first few people that I exchanged with had to ask me, for karma exchanges. Also the karma is a result of me caring and or meeting the cuddles needs of others (so many wrote and or asked about karma to mutually share appreciation for the quality cuddle session).

• edited October 2021

Haha to each their own!! Seems like a problem that wouldn’t come up too often. But I feel as nice as karma is for reputation purposes, I personally absolutely love giving and receiving karma for the sole purpose of sharing my experience with that person and hearing about how that person viewed our experiences. In a lot of ways the reviews are for me and have gotten me out of a funk when feeling down. It’s awesome to go back and see how many incredible people I’ve had the opportunity to meet, and reminds me of the great times I’ve had so far 😌 I’ve straight up gotten pretty emotional over some of the amazing things that have been said by such incredible people and it makes me feel good knowing I can hopefully give that emotion to others that I’ve thoroughly enjoyed my time with in return 🥰🥰🥰
    Also seeing more reviews on others pages makes me feel more safe with who I’m inviting over. I always try to give everyone the benefit of the doubt even with no karma, but when they already have kind words written for them, it gives a sense of ease when going into a new session. 😌

• edited October 2021

I deleted an account here with several karma reviews . I was getting inboxed with cuddle proposals from professionals . With each karma the amount of proposals grew .
    I felt like a cash dispenser , it was like .. oh there’s a validated client .. easy money .

I would rather validate for safety and connection by conversation .

• The purpose of karma is not only for others to know if someone is a good cuddler but allows others to know that you are safe , especially if you are a male and females are looking.

It also can let others know what kind of person you are.

Just some thoughts!!

• I wonder exactly how much karma is too much?

Anyone who would reject a pro for too much karma (or even an enthusiast) is probably not the ideal cuddly buddy/client.

• Maybe the pro thinks that you wouldn’t have repeat sessions with her?

• edited October 2021

Hmm, could be the case. Can’t speak for everyone but I never expect clients to become regulars or repeats. Sure it’s wonderful to build that connection more over time but If people are exploring and wanting to experience different professionals to feel out what would be a good fit for them, that should be totally acceptable and even encouraged. it’s not a commitment to see pros, so I don’t think that should really be the mindset. However I had heard from clients that other pros got mad at them for seeing other pros, which I found to be completely uncalled for and even a little greedy. I’d never want people to feel pressured to only come to me for their cuddle needs when there’s so many beautiful people out there who are all different vibes.

• This is just personal opinion, not universal truth … I personally don’t like too much karma , not for the reasons they told you they didn’t, but more for the thinking that …. (Don’t know the right words to explain it for me) … a long time ago a female pro mentioned why she didn’t like too much karma & it was as if she completely took my thoughts out of my mind & explained them very nicely which was very understood by everyone (I wish I could remember who it was) I haven’t been on many cuddles, very few actually around the time I was new here, and 2 pros left me wonderful karmas , one of them had asked me if I didn’t mind a karma , & I said I would never ask for one & that she didn’t have to … but I would never bring karma topic up, that’s completely up to the other person, well she left me an amazing karma, it was wonderful, and she kept asking me if I can plz leave her one, I didn’t think it was necessary because she had sooo many, & than all of a sudden she deleted mines because I didn’t write one lol … but I say this to say that what’s important to one person it is not to the next …

• I year I used CC with no success . Karama helped me to find 2 so far.

• First time I've ever heard of this!