I'll be in Minneapolis what is there to do?

I know there's Mall of America but what else is around?

Comments

• That's exactly what I was just going to say!!!

• Purify yourself in the waters of Lake Minnetonka. If you don't get that reference, I don't know what to tell you. haha

• @cuddles_ndream that's awesome .. which would you suggest?? @Letsholdeachoth omg hello cold 🥶

• @ElleCuddleMi if I was to visit Minneapolis I would actually try & find some hole in the wall spots / bars or really good known restaurants as well as something historical or cool to see …. Pretty much standard anywhere I would go lol, probably a great chance at cuddling new people if they chance hadn’t been there had you not been there, hoping you have a blast 😄

• Everyone here will tell you to immediately leave Minneapolis and go into the woods. The locals have a strong preference for getting as close to Canada as possible when going hiking.

However, there are a handful of museums, and the titular St. Paul's Cathedral, which are lovely to walk around.

Otherwise there really is nothing unique or worthwhile. We have the quietest room in the world, and then stuff that everyone else has like axe throwing, gigantic indoor Waterparks, and Culver's.

Oh yeah, there's The Juicy Lucy if you are into eating unique, regional foods.

• Type 'Minneapolis MN' into Youtube search box and get dozens of videos all about Minneapolis.

• I wonder if there's a Minnesota Kubota Pagoda 🤔

• [Deleted User]CharlesThePoet (deleted user)

@JoyfulHeart

The forklift company?

Yes. I used to sell them stuff. 😉

• Moved thread to Pro Requests forum.