Payment

How does payment work how does the customer pay you and how does the company get there 15%

Comments

• The customer can pay you via Cash App, Venmo, Paypal, or they can hand you cash. Please note they cannot pay you via the website. Therefore any client that says they’ll pay you via the website is lying to you.

CC gets their 15% through the debit card / bank account your provider when you applied to be a pro.

• Once you’re approved as a pro, you’ll be able to charge. You have your credit card on file and the site collects 15% off your card I believe a couple days after the session. It’s up to you to collect your pay from your cuddler. But remember, you can’t do that until you’re approved and you have a pink P on your profile. Until then, I suggest you check out a lot of the threads on the forum answering frequently asked questions. Learn from the threads. There’s a lot to know.

• @Sheena123 is correct about the time frame: 2 days after the session has taken place, the 15% fee gets charged to your credit card or comes out of your bank account. That's why it's important to cancel the session on the site if the client is a "no show" so you don't get charged, and I'm assuming that's why they wait 2 days to charge the fee (it makes sense to me). The client pays you via Venmo, PayPal, with cash, etc. There's no way to pay on the site.