Things that went right this week

Everything I'm trying to keep done and keep going I am very grateful this one thing went right this week.

One of my little elderly dogs had to have surgery and have an eye removed.

Hoping to get through the rest of the week and meet up with another member Saturday to go for a walk with the dogs.

Comments

• edited October 2021

I'm glad your dog made it through the surgery and hope he/she has a good recovery.

Glad to know you've an activity planned, it sounds fun. :)

• Sending your dog a bunch of love 🐕 ♥️

• [Deleted User]CharlesThePoet (deleted user)

With your permission, I am sending you a virtual hug.

🫂

• edited October 2021

Ahhhh, so sorry to hear that. How old is the dog? You discover when something like this happens how attached you have become to them. You know the eye that’s left will be focused on you. They know. They love you back.

• @FunCartel he's probably about twelve going on thirteen I'm guessing. I adopted him and his twin brother from the shelter the week everything was closing because of the pandemic.

The shelter was told the pair were about 11. I went for one dog I saw listed and came home with two. They had been together their whole life and I could not see the trauma of separating them

Half of my little pack is older poodles. 15, 14, two are 12, 10 and 2. I am that crazy dog lady😇,

I like the older dogs, they are quieter and calmer. My two year old poodle is a counter surfer.

He did this. Ate the center out of a very nice specialty bakery loaf of bread. Turned it into some sort of disgusting dog inspired pita pocket

It is never boring at my house.

• My 15 year old. And she hates the wheelchair

• Poodles are smart dogs. I can definitely see them devising a way to pilfer food.

• Doggo is so cute 😍

• I’m glad it went well and I wish health and happiness upon you and your pack. Please give them all a snuggle on my behalf.

• @KYtranspant - glad it went well. 🤗

• I drove 3 hours to meet up at a halfway point with a cuddle buddy I’ve met through these forums. We had a great time, had lots of great cuddles, and got out and about a bit. I’m feeling great!

• For me the weather was great in TN, great riding weather for my motorcycle and at nights in the 60’s, great sleeping weather in

my camper, I left the windows open. I got one more thing marked off my bucket list, I got to ride in a 1927 Waco airplane. If I could have found a cuddle partner, it would have been a perfect time!!!!

• [Deleted User]CharlesThePoet (deleted user)

Finished a new Squeeze Monster.

• @waynewv that is a tiny airplane! Was it cold up in the air?

And you're right , this is good camping weather. I'm hoping it stays reasonable for me for the first weekend in November. I've got a tent heater just in case.

• Kytransport , it was perfect weather high70,s. I left Saturday morning as that cold front was moving in !!! Yes the plane was small and slow. But fun !!!!