Tn Smokey Mountains

Visiting the Smokey mountains with my best friend and fellow pro cuddle bug Hannah / @simsaddict and I wanted to ask all the locals or anyone whose visited the Tn Smokey Mountains before, what should we see or do while we are here?! We are definitely getting some hiking in, would like to check out a museum or two but totally open. Any suggestions are appreciated ! 😊

Attaching a pole for fun! I am deathly afraid of heights so votes for old timey photo and cuddle puddle are appreciated in advance 🤣

1. Take an old timey tourist photo13 votes
    1. Ride a mountain lift over Gatlinburg
      38.46%
    2. Host a cuddle puddle in our hotel?!?
      61.54%

Comments

• do both! 😻

• A little boat ride in an underground lake?
    I've never been, but it's been on my list to check out sometime.

Craighead Caverns is an extensive cave system located in between Sweetwater and Madisonville, Tennessee. It is best known for containing the United States' largest and the world's second largest non-subglacial underground lake, The Lost Sea.

https://thelostsea.com/

• @Rompo I love your suggestion! I’m deeply fascinated with caves, space, as oceans so you’re speaking to my soul!
    Thank you for the link!!!!!

• @Rompo I’ve been there. Definitely worth the drive.
    @Nature_Lover_ the lift really isn’t that bad. It’s gorgeous at the top. You only live once!!!!🙂

• @SweetMeLL we will try to do all the fun things !! 😊❤️ @Rompo i love the cave idea! If we have time we are gonna check it out ! @Tranquilescape we are gonna go for it !! 😝😁

• Visit Cades Cove 😊

• Just came from there and had a great time.
    You have to go to some of the shows in pigeon forge!!!!!
    The Hatfields vs the McCoys is awesome!!!!!’
    Also take the Goat Roller Coaster. It is built into the side of a mountain!!’n
    You and @simsaddict have a great time!!

• I’m in Pigeon Forge now, so many things to do but the traffic is terrible, don’t even think about going to Gatlingburg , back up for miles. I think I misspelled it, lol

• @waynewv yes the whole area is popping! Busy busy busy but the weather is gorgeous

• What a trip so far!

The room across from us caught on fire at 6am and we’ve been frazzled since. We went for coffee at a cool place we discovered it’s closed

• Cuddle puddle of course! What could be better than cuddling in the mountains with a gorgeous Mountain View. Sounds so peaceful.

• @ILikeWarmHugs I like the way you think ! 😃