Lonely, depressed

I have been to several different doctors in the last yr. Went through the entire grist mill of tests for everything and no one can find anything wrong with me. I have lost all energy to do anything and maybe a little TLC would help. I don't know but feel like I am dying. I'm good for maybe 1/2 hr and then have to rest. Not good for a guy that is used to working 12 hrs or more a day. I am 71. Just feel empty inside.

Comments

• edited October 2021

Let’s try to keep the forum positive and peaceful place for all. @Ahmedali999 [SuperManCuddles]

• edited October 2021

Reported, Reviewed and Removed @Ahmedali999 [SuperManCuddles]

• @oldasrocks
    So sorry this is happening. I’m in the same condition and I’m in my 30s. You’ve been medically tested for everything that may be causing it? What tests did they do? Did you begin feeling depressed before or after feeling this exhaustion?

• @oldasrocks I wish you all the best!

• This may sound odd, and I'm not sure how busy your schedule is, or what your obligations are, but in the movie, The Green Beautiful, there was a woman who cuddled with babies to "recharge." When the triplets were in the NICU, there were a few elderly people who came by to hold and cuddle them, so that they had human contact while I was busy at my job, and my wife was getting some much needed rest. Maybe that is an option. I hope you feel better soon.

• @cookiecrumb my mom is nicu at Stanford when I’m in town you can hold the babies. It’s amazing holding a 1 pound baby that just had heart surgery

• Sent you a p.m. I”m a bit of a distance away but not so far that we couldn’t get to know each other.

This past 18 months has been especially difficult for so many of us.

• [Deleted User]sameyeam (deleted user)

I'm sorry you feel depressed. I hope you feel better. I am also feeling lonely and depressed and have been in mourning for a year. I hope you feel better.

• @oldasrocks - feel free to reach out to chat if you'd like. It sounds like it could be several things that could be going on with your health. @sameyeam - same to you - reach out to chat if you'd like. 🤗 Sorry that you both are feeling this way.

@DimpleGirl thank you, that is very kind of you

• edited October 2021

Excuse me 🤗 I'm not going to judge anymore or use religion philosophy or try to convert someone.
    Sorry for any convince .
    My advice to @oldasrocks try to find amazing pro,company, cuddler which can be useful by big percentage. As a human you need someone in your life to be your hand . ☝️ humans needs other humans,help,advice,support etc
    It has worked for me and kept me motivated and positive.
    Big thanks to moderators for doing good . Especially @SuperManCuddles

• edited October 2021

@oldasrocks I can sympathize with your exhaustion and sorry to hear you're struggling. If you need someone to talk with you're welcome to message me. Meanwhile I'm sharing these videos with you solely for informational purposes and hope you find it of some help:

You said "Not good for a guy that is used to working 12 hrs or more a day." As someone who likes working out and has a physical disability that weakened my body I've to ensure that I don't over work what level of function I have left. And just getting out of bed and getting through the mundane daily tasks can feel like half of my 'exercise' target on a good day. So perhaps you are going through similar issues as well, especially with being of old age and whatever health issues that may be prone to. I want you to remember to not be too harsh on yourself. Even just getting out of bed and being able to do the basics is amazing. And hopefully soon you will find the answer(s) to whatever the culprit(s) of your severe fatigue is. And feel a lot better.

As a licensed healthcare professional I feel compelled to point out that “adrenal fatigue” is not a recognized medical condition. Let’s please avoid dispensing any sort of medical advice. -Babichev

• @sameyeam yeah, you could reach out to me as well if you'd like. :)

• edited October 2021

To whom to always report harshly .
    Life is about love and connection, sometimes advice the person
    Maybe I'm wrong sometimes I have disagreements, or judge,opinions ect
    Does report makes you happy😊 or rich, 🤔 if so go for it 🤗 or drink from the sea . It's not going to take you nowhere or feed your hate😡 . Life is a journey and I'm a passenger. ☝️ your plot won't harm me.

• I’ve heard that cats and dogs can be good for people who feel lonely or depressed in addition to speaking to someone or getting medicine.
    Animals are amazing. I had a friend who used to volunteer to walk dogs at a local shelter and helped him immensely.
    Best of luck!

• I joined this site hoping to just be close to someone platonically. I have been deprived of closeness and the sense of touch. It seems that no one in my area uses this website though. So I have no hope of actually meeting a friend here. Big sad :/

• edited October 2021

@Angelmoonstone i viewed ur profile.
    Add more smiley pictures 😊
    Say something positive about yourself,hobbies,ect
    Meet couple of pros to give you karamas
    1 year I had no success except when i had advice i gave you from the public.
    I'm worst than you 10 times .

• @AngelsBloodline Hey, noticed you practically just landed. I don't mean to digress from OP's post. Though just to touch on your struggle: Hang in there, making a few changes to your profile to put a positive spin on it could help. Though most of all, patience is key and trying to utilize other platforms and means of comfort as well. For instance I've a post that you'll probably see in the forum when I do an update on it sometime soon, which could help.

• [Deleted User]vzilla (deleted user)

Same here ☹️

• @AngelsBloodline you live in like ground zero for cuddling ! Like half way between la and San Francisco. Man I wished I lived where all the cuddlers are!!!!!!!

@oldasrocks im with ya! See your primary physician… they got all kinds of treatments to get you feeling better!!😊

@Lovelight thank you thats so kind of you :)

• Hi. This is actually, the first time I read a forum. I feel lonely. I don't get enough physical touch. My two fur babies passed away, too (last Nov and this June). I'm always looking to talk to somebody, or, maybe, if somebody is having a hard time, you'll find a heart and ears in me :)

• @JD_021 I'm so sorry for your loss! I'm here to talk if you ever need to.

• 💙💙💗💙💙