What would make an awesome cuddle session for you

Describe what would make an amazing cuddle session for you, from setting / to comfort / & the ideal person (meaning personality wise or whatever you deem would make the ideal cuddle person & ambience)

Comments

• Someone who can make me laugh and I can make them laugh as well

• Somone I could hold that was kind, and easy to be around, and I wouldn't have to go broke.

• For me, the #1 thing is conversation. I enjoy learning about new things and people... and what better way than by having a direct conversation? I also feel like having a conversation is a great ice breaker that tells each of us whether or not we'd make a good fit for cuddling.

My #2, and its a very close #2, is when the other person is just as, if not more, cuddly than me. I tend to be a giver (and am almost always in the mood to give hugs, cuddles, foot rubs, etc) so having a person who is willing to receive, AND can respond in-kind with their own special brand of affection, is really important to me.

• [Deleted User]sameyeam (deleted user)

Completely discarding adulthood and have a sleepover-like time with movies, video games, pizza, silly conversation, not worrying about adult nonsense.

• edited October 2021

@sameyeam 💯 💯 💯

@ernesto_2 really great conversation is a good 1

• edited October 2021

Some who wise ,kind,honest,respectful,easy going,helpful
    I'm very quite so far sometime strange 😏my pros don't have problem with it and understand me well .

• edited October 2021

@sameyeam I love that! 🥰

For me:
    1. All parties are fresh and clean.
    2. Comfortable setting.
    3. Shared expectations.
    4. No payment required.

• For me I guess it depends on the time of day actually.

As a newbie I was very fortunate to meet a longtime enthusiast whom I felt instantly comfortable with even exchanging messages.

His availability was a little out of my ideal time frame but decided we could make it work. He came over after I had finished a long night at work. Visiting chatted for a little bit getting to know each other a little better and I introduced him to all my dogs. Then went and laid down in bed to cuddle and continue just talkin. Eventually we both fell asleep.

Wrapped up in somebody's arms, one small special dog at the foot of the bed and being held while I slept recharged me for weeks.

My next meeting with a member was walking the local park of which they are very knowledgeable about. It was a great day with like-minded company and all in all another type of wonderful soul recharge.

Reading back through the forums I have refined some of my communication skills and have met two very wonderful people.

Now communicating with other members who have the same shared passion I do for horses. That's probably going to involve saddling up for a ride and then a campfire afterwards.

I have found I have genuinely enjoyed company after so much isolation the last 19 months. I got hit with a major triple whammy in March 2020. The person I thought was going to be my life partner walked out and I later found the entire three and a half years was a lie, we got hit with a global and I was cut off from many of my friends who are older or immunocompromised and I had to work as an essential employee throughout.

Finding this site and then @spoonwithme convincing me to try it again has been the best thing since individually sliced, wrapped and boxed Velveeta.

• edited October 2021

I love making people feel at ease and comfortable, hosting people has always been almost a passion, whenever i have friends over I like to make food and have the space clean and set up for whatever activity we’re doing, and cuddling let me take that and twist it in special ways. if a cuddle buddy likes movies, I like to have everything set for that, popcorn, hot chocolate if the weather is cold, etc. or if they like relaxing music, I have that on with blankets and pillows out, and candles or incense burning(if they aren’t sensitive to smoke/scents) to really give it a more serene feel for soft chit chats.
    I’ve also had board game nights/video games with some and have them out and ready along with snacks, can never go wrong with snacks!!
    Basically a good cuddle session for me consists of a relaxed and happy cuddle buddy. Knowing they feel safe and “at home” in my space makes me able to fully immerse into my time with someone. For first time cuddlers it takes a little while to get there, & that’s totally fine too, but after the first session it always gets better for me because the dynamic has been established more and we both know more of what to expect with each other, so the relaxing gets even better.
    Being respected obviously is a huge major factor for me as well, and that safety aspect grows with time as well. ❤️
    I’m genuinely happy with whatever all of the different activities while cuddling, but I’ve had some deeeep relaxing moments with established cuddle clients where we are cuddling in comfortable silence, giving arm tickles or head scratches and both of us doze off at some point because it’s JUST that comfortable and safe feeling. I’ve gotta say those moments are my absolute favorites. Hearing little snores from my cuddle buddy knowing they feel completely at ease, and having a hard time keeping my eyes open because I feel couch locked, safe, and at peace is no doubt a beautiful time that I wouldn’t mind claiming to be “my favorite” kind of amazing experience 😌

Also I’ve gotta say reading all of your comments of amazing sessions was really wholesome and I’m so glad some of you have had the chance to experience that with someone at some point 🥺 thank you guys for sharing! 🤗 && if you haven’t gotten what you’re looking for just yet, I hope you do! We all deserve amazing snugs 🤗

• [Deleted User]CharlesThePoet (deleted user)

For me, it has to be someone I trust, that I have built some rapport with.

The space should be clean, fresh smelling, warm, but with a fan moving the air.

Quiet music in the background is excellent.

Everything has to be discussed beforehand, boundaries always talked about and respected, expectations clear.

It has to be reciprocal, both of us giving and accepting freely.

And, preferably, it will last three or four hours, presuming that a snuggling nap isn't part of the expectations.