Story Time

[Deleted User]sameyeam (deleted user)

Lets make a story, I'll start and then the next person can continue on and then so on.

Once upon a time there was a boy named Merfington Wallace, he lived with his angry Aunt Agatha and cousin Trophia. Merfington wore glasses and was deathly allergic towards rugs, stereos and sunshine. Every morning Angry Aunt Agatha would prepare oatmeal for the children, but before they were allowed to eat, she would be sure to spray the oatmeal with lots of Lysol and hand sanitizer. Trophia would usually purge he breakfast into her purse before giving it to her best friend Camille Pitroot in exchange for a new purse. Merfington would often have diarrhea in class and would never make it to the bathroom in time, which resulted in him being teased by the janitor and other children. One day in Merfington's class, his teacher Miss Kitchen, arrived with a bad case of the peasles, as she was about to write on the chalkboard she

Comments

• Farted and than all the kids started laughing, Miss Kitchen turned around & gave everyone detention, out of nowhere it started raining 🌧 & a meteor headed straight to earth, when Miss kitchen looked out the windows she feared the meteor would cause an ice age 🧊 like it did with the dinosaurs 🦖 & as she pondered she farted again & the kids

• [Deleted User]sameyeam (deleted user)

all got handfuls of crayons and threw them at Miss Kitchen. The meteor was fortunately only the size of a mini van and it landed on a house full of millennial hipsters. Miss Kitchen regained consciousness 20 minutes after being hit by many crayons and breathed a sigh of relief. Later on, the town held a celebration for the demise of the millennial hipsters and their avocado toast. Meanwhile the children collected more crayons to make crayon smoothies in the blender so they could

• I thought someone else would continue lol

• edited October 2021

Comment deleted. Off topic. - Babichev

@Ahmedali999 This post was meant to just write fictional stuff and completely ignore the cruel world for a moment

Well I'll continue.

So the children finished making crayon smoothies, then they used the crayon smoothies to pour on Miss Kitchen's purse, suddenly the purse began to scream, blue eyes sprouted from the handle, and then a pair of legs sprouted from the bottom of the purse.
    "Oh bar ram you! I will steal all your toes!" The purse shouted, then it chased after Miss Kitchen while the children watched amused. One of Miss Kitchen's toes began to shriek in terror and leapt out of her shoe and flew out of the classroom and out of the school. The toe's name was Margret Hempshire, a local widow from Footington Creek, her husband had died a year ago after being stubbed to a couch. Margret raced all the way to Goldilocks Bakery to

• edited October 2021

@sameyeam I just read the title and made story. Is like read headline and not everything 🤗

@Ahmedali999 feel free to add to the story and to make it as bizarre as you like :)