What are your goals in life?

No one here chose to be born, but now that you’re here, & most likely seen the different sides that life has to offer, what do you want (or would like) out of life?

Comments

• edited October 2021

😏 in my day dreams i have many goals in reality 0👌. All my goals are delusions 🤣
    Goals need plan,action,patient, motivation to achieve.
    My goals are silly as usual cuddles 😁 find cuddle buddies have more money,good body shape,improve my morality,personality,learn skills ☝️get healed .so i can find my dream wife,cuddle body, i have no life.
    That's my life otherwise what's life?

• I want to be that confident happy Child free role model I never had.

I want to be the person holding space for someone in a time of need. Not necessarily to do anything other then to be there if they need me.

I want to be happy in my work. I want who I work for to value me as an employee, and see me as a human not just the cog in the operation to their bottom line.

I want to be that refuge for the old dog someone threw away in a shelter and everybody else passes over because they don't look pretty , they're not young, what if they die soon.

I want to be that person that no matter where I'm going I'll always stop to help a turtle cross the road, or pause and shut off my lights so the possum can get safely to the other side without being blinded.

I want to be the person that tries to see the good in everybody, but also not ignore when they are toxic.

I never want to stop learning. There's too much I don't know.

I want to spend time with people who genuinely like me for me, not for what I have or what they think they can get.

I want to feel like I made a difference somewhere.

And when it's time for me to die I want it to be on my terms. And as an organ donor I wish they could somehow transplant a sense of humor and empathy to someone who needs it. This world is in so much need of it.

• [Deleted User]CharlesThePoet (deleted user)

My goal is to outlive my Mom, so that she doesn’t pass away alone.

• @Ahmedali999 you’re right, goals do require plan / action / patience / & motivation to achieve, till than they are just that … awesome goals 😄 thanks for sharing!

@KYtranspant i love everything you wrote, every single big of it ♥️ 🌌

@CharlesThePoet i felt that In soo many levels 😔

• [Deleted User]Saysoh (deleted user)
    edited October 2021

Short answer: Financial comfort when I retire.

Long answer: Keep learning as much as I can from every direction; books, listening to people, allowing myself to shift perspectives, not rest on my laurels, always grow, allow myself to let my creativity take me over and what I mean by that- I used to paint a lot, but now not so much. I used to draw a lot, but now not so much. I've produced music, but now not so much, I've been immersed in writing these days and I have no direction. I just do it. I guess to sum it up, I always want to be dynamic while focusing on the short answer above and whatever happens and If can still achieve both the short and long, I'm 100% down.

To sum that up- I just want to experience as much as the human experience as I possibly can.