👻Hello Ghosts & Ghouls👻

Sure the candy was a fun part when we were kids but, let's face it, the dressing up never gets old. It's that special time of year we can be whatever we want. Maybe a super hero, a werewolf, or an alien from outer space. Well here's the place to express yourself, my friend. What's your costume this year? Or what's a costume you wore a previous year you're proud of? Did you purchase it or make it yourself?

Pictures are absolutely welcome but not mandatory.

😈HAPPY HOLLOWEEN!!!😈

Comments

• edited October 2021

I never really get into the holloween spirit 🎃 as a kid heah but this is me a few years back, my friends made me go to a holloweem party so I thought this looked cool from the holloween store lol I didn’t take a clear picture but its supposed to be a bear 🐻 carrying me lol

• @cuddles_ndream I can see the head atleast😌 I'm just picturing Ted from that movie having to carry someone & cursing the whole time 😂😂😂

• edited October 2021

Halloween 🎃 is one of my favorite time of the year! Aside from being a big fan of horror movies, I love getting dressed up for Halloween. It's so much fun 😂. This year I have several Halloween costumes, a lady cop, school girl & Hawaiian girl. I might try to post pics when I get a chance.

• Awee happy almost Halloween to all the lovers and non lovers of the spooky day!!
    I had a pretty horrible experience on Halloween a few years ago, so the past few years I’ve been trying my absolute best to redeem the holiday and claim it as something good 😌
    This year I bought candy and made goodie bags for my cuddle clients (I love giving out candies but since I live in an apartment, we don’t get any trick or treaters 😭) I also was thinking about making some special baked goods as the holiday gets even closer!! I saw the cutest video of chocolate covered pretzels in the shape of spider webs and I’m dying to make them for people 🥰🥰🥰
    And for actual Halloween day, I’ll be going out with a few of my friends to a pumpkin patch, and later in the evening tagging along with a friend and her little one to go trick or treating, once she passes out, it’s candy for us and scary movies 😎 beyond excited!!
    Gonna be dressing up as either a storm trooper, or Samus 🧡🖤🧡🖤 haven’t decided yet but I have both options haha

• @Brandi That sounds so fun. I'm trying to get us all to dress as Freddie Mercury. Baby girl in the harlequin suit me in the live aid outfit n hubby in drag as the I want to break free Freddie. Not sure I can pull it off as baby girl wants to be a witch lol.

• @MissX aweee I love that!! Family/couple costumes are the absolute cutest 😭🥺

• When I was in high school I dressed up like Ace Frehley. from the band KISS. (No pictures, that was the 80’s lol) Makeup and platform shoes made it complete. I felt pretty amazing in that costume.

• @CaringSoul Holloween is indeed one of the best times of year. I admire your commitment to all the different costumes. 😊

@Brandi love it! Those spider pretzels sound like reason enough to be a client. Question about the Samus costume. Would you be doing her outside of the armor, with the blonde hair and blue suit, or are you doing that classic bulky armor? Better yet, you could do combination of the two. Prepare a blonde wig so that, when you go to take her helmet off, you still look like Samus underneath.

@MissX I wish you the best of luck in the battle to change your young witches mind. That all sounds adorable.

@Tranquilescape that sounds fun and worth it just for the makeup alone