Who's fan of champions league ⚽️

edited November 2021 in General

There are tough matches now and tommorrow in champions league many strong teams there.
Is there any supporters of champions league and who's going to win it do you think 🤔
Chelsea
Manchester United
Manchester city
PSG
Bayern Munich
Juventus
Liverpool
Real Madrid
Barcelona
Inter
AC Milan
RB
Ajax
Dortmund
Porto
Atletico Madrid
i don't like real Madrid i don't know why, i want bet $100 for them to lose then win $500 to book overnight cudddle session 😏😍 if i lose i go to sleep .

I love champions league more than world cup
My favourite exciting ✊

Comments

• edited November 2021

Richmond is still relegated?

🤭

• [Deleted User]Saysoh (deleted user)

• edited November 2021

@FunCartel 🤣🤣 why Richmond
    @Saysoh I'm a Chelsea fan but in champions league I love Bayern Munich they smash every team 4 5 6 lol
    Ole need to get sacked

• I’m a forced Arsenal fan, but I ❤️ Tottenham!

• @Tyra22 Tottenham got a new manager they'll be back, Arsenal i loved old days their playing style

• And now I have to wait until they are back! Good luck!

• edited November 2021

@Tyra22 u can sell your team and support City lol I'm joking you are a loyal to your club if my team going down I wont support them 🤣

• Hahaha 🤪 Well if comes down to making a bet, then I am with you and I would switch too!

• 🤣🤣 i want 1 night session but can't afford I'm going to bet so if i win i can afford 😉 this theard is related to cuddle because if u bet and win u can celebrate by getting more cuddles 🤣

• [Deleted User]Saysoh (deleted user)

"I love champions league more than world cup"

I think this fair, but I'm more of a World Cup person. Both Men and Women. Something the every four years thing has a special spirit to it.

• I can't wait 4 years for world cup i see champions league more exciting

• [Deleted User]Payton1011 (deleted user)

Chelsea is my team but I'm not sure we are going to win it again this season. As good of form that we are win, I see the main focus being put into the Premier Leauge. Very strong defensively, but feel like we need some more consistency from our attacking play.

• @Payton1011 you are right but premier league 96% we going to win our defence solid but lack of scoring but we don't need that winning the match with 1,2 goals is enough

• edited November 2021

It's a misnomer because you no longer have to be a champion to qualify for the 'Champions League'.

• @UKGuy that's true which team is urs

• I am a big soccer fan but don't have one team for this CL yet; I normally fluctuate from year to year depending on the Brazilian guys playing. But I'll follow Man City and PSG closely.

• @Maverick07 city doing well ☝️ only they need striker, PSG manager 👎 suppose to score 5,6 goals because of quality players they have.
    Today both playing but i will watch city they play beautiful 👌 football ⚽️