How long to wait before I should assume its a no show?

If a client is supposed to be here at a certain time, how long should I wait before assuming okay this person isnt coming afterall?
I havent had many flakes, so Im not sure how to deal with these situations. I know we had a forrum before about flakieness, and  totally agree with the pro bringing it up on that forrum, because it does take time to give a nice environment for you guys.
I keep all contact through the site, so how many times should i message and when should i message them and how to approach the subject?

Comments

• [Deleted User]Unknown (deleted user)
    This to me is one of the issues of not giving your number out but I won't get on that topic lol I think 30 minutes late with no contact is long enough. If it's a first time flake and he has a valid reason, I would give him one more chance. Second strike though, you're out. I had a pro not show recently but had a very valid reason. We rescheduled and had an amazing session.
  • its been 20 minutes, im pretty sure its not happening lol.
    I dont want to leave a bad karma right away though, il wait until tomorrow to see if he ever gets back to me.
    Hope this doesnt usually happen to people :( what a bummer

Yea I wouldn't leave bad Karma just yet. Like I said, it sucks but he may have a great reason. 
  • [Deleted User]chococuddles (deleted user)
    @Morpheus Exactly. 

@Brandi Maybe he's Superman? If he does show up take out some Kryptonite.  If he weakens tell him you'll put it away if he flies you around the city.  Otherwise, Super Brandi Karma Time(to the tune of Peanut Butter Jelly Time).

On a serious note 30 minutes is a done deal and to what @Morpheus said I always prefer to get a number. You never know when some dip is going to bump into your car or you get a flat tire.  Better to err on the side of caution.
  • [Deleted User]Aiko (deleted user)
    His loss
  • 15 minutes
    I had a session recently where the girl was around 30 minutes late. I text her and no reply. I figured eh, no show. She's a pro that I've cuddled with a few times before and thought hmmmm strange, she's always been punctual and even talks to me often outside of paid cuddle sessions. I thought to myself, she must have forgotten or got the day confused. Next thing ya know, I hear a knock at my door. It was her, she apologized and said her phone died while she was on the way and her car charger wasn't working. She showed me her dead phone and I plugged it in and started charging it for her. She said she usually comes to my place using her gps and had to go by memory since her phone died and got confused and lost but finally found it. 

All of the the above is totally believable and forgivable in my humble opinions. So we had our session and it was amazing :-)
  • To echo what others have said... I'd say 30 minutes would be a sound time frame of a no call, no show for a session. Maximum would be an hour that something like what @Morpheus said happened, but that is a rare case of a regular Pro cuddler having issues and unable to reach out. Yes, I'd hold off on giving bad karma until they have a chance to explain what happened, and if it only happens the once then okay, but a second time means that this could be a regular problem and to drop them.
    I had one of the new pros in LA agree to see me yesterday. I messaged her several times between yesterday and the the night before and although I can see she logged on, I never heard back. She finally contacted me late last night but I was not available at that point. She apologized but never gave an explanation. I tried to reschedule but again never heard back although I again can see that she logged on. This is very unprofessional and I'm really tempted to leave negative karma. Thoughts?
  • @Morpheus
    I had that happen once.  I figure she got nervous and decided this is something she really doesn't want to do.  Which I can understand.  I left no feedback.
  • [Deleted User]Spoonie (deleted user)
    I'd send her a note to that affect. She certainly has the right to not take you on as a client, but as a professional, she has a responsibility to follow up with you if she missed an appointment. 
  • its unfortunate, but that's what karma is for. if she didn't take it seriously, don't take her seriously.
    I totally messed up the other day and missed an appointment, I felt like the worst person ever, but he luckily gave me another chance to make it up to him at a discounted price this week. But to be honest I really was expecting negative karma.
    Sorry that happened to you, hun <3
    I will most likely not leave negative karma. I'll just move on. I have a pro coming over today and I'm sure it'll be amazing.
    So I gave my session I was supposed to have yesterday away to a different cuddler today who I met for the first time and it was definitely amazing :-)
  • [Deleted User]cuddledingo (deleted user)
    I don't think this is what Karma is for... I think Karma is for more extreme cases of being rude, lacking respect, being a creeper, etc.  Maybe if the person never gets back to you with an excuse after several days then it'd be a reason to post some karma so other Pros don't lose time/money booking them, or at least know to double and triple confirm they'll show up. But hey... if I could karma non pro girls pretty much EVERY one I've met and texted with on this site who has set up a coffee meeting and/or cuddle date and didn't show up or ghosted into the wind would have bad karma.  EVERY one.  Well, besides the one I'm talking to now who hasn't disappeared for no reason yet. But the girl from last week who I had a great conversation with who set up a coffee meet & greet then disappeared off the face of the planet last week would definitely be on it with all the others.  Bitter, party of me :)
    @cuddledingo I agree and I didn't leave negative karma. I was just upset at the moment.
  • [Deleted User]cuddledingo (deleted user)
    @Morpheus I was just speaking in general, not focused at replying to you.  I saw just above you saying you would most likely not give negative karma :)
  • Went to meet a cuddler last week and she never showed up. Then she messaged me on the site that she was stuck at work.
    Since she didn't want to exchange numbers I sat around for a half hour feeling rather stood up.
    Not the best feeling.
    I think if you have another job that can randomly keep you whenever they want without notice then you shouldn't be scheduling sessions on days you work.