What do you look forward to the most in the holidays 🍁

Is it the family gatherings πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘§β€πŸ‘¦ / traveling 🧳 ✈️ / the food πŸ₯˜ πŸ₯™/ reminiscing- story telling - catching up - teasing your siblings lol - activities? do you have a fav holiday or indifferent about them …

Comments

• @cuddles_ndream I enjoy all of the above about the holidays too!πŸ‘πŸΏ

• Nothing. I wish and just wait till its over.

• That's a tough one. Honestly for me I think it's the holiday "spirit" that's out and about. But other than that, I do not at all mind the freezing cold temperature when you can bundle up, sip some cocoa, and binge Disney movies (either alone OR with cuddling)!

• Food 🀣

• @DimpleGirl that has to be the best part 🌌

@morpheus that has to be my favorite part πŸ˜‚

• I love the lights and music. There’s something special about the warmth of a hug when it’s cold outside. I look forward to egg nog even though I don’t drink a lot of it.

• The time that I spend with my kids and their spouses. Nothing else matters to me as much as that does.

• I used to get so sad during the holidays, mainly because of my upbringing. But recently I’ve been able to view holidays in a more positive way. So I look forward to gifting those who’ve brought me joy this year, to hopefully be able to travel or see the people I haven’t had the opportunity to visit this year. I like to smash as many wonderful experiences before the year ends. And I’m gonna have a Christmas tree this year for the first time in my adult life. I’ve always done great with decorating other people’s trees, so I’m excited to decorate and do more this year ✨

• Only chilling,cuddling,massage that's my life 🀣

• @JoyfulHeart - yes. I love spending time with my family, and spoiling my nieces and nephews. 😍😍😍

• I think I mostly look forward to cooking for people I care about. Be it friends or family or both. I love to cook and bake, just not for myself. I'm actually making homemade gingerbread cookies right now!

• I think I mostly look forward to cooking for people I care about. Be it friends or family or both. I love to cook and bake, just not for myself. I'm actually making homemade gingerbread cookies right now!

• edited November 2021

I’m with you, @lilithgrowlithe -- I love cooking for others and find it a great way to bring people together and let them know you care about the. The cooking itself is therapeutic but I rarely take the time to do it when I’m alone. Hopefully the cookies mean that company (or Santa?) is on the way!

Other than that - family, friends, travel, and a good holiday cuddle session are all things to look forward to !

• [Deleted User]Zundar (deleted user)

The food and spending time with my family for sure.

• @nurturingman music is definitely a big one for me… I can’t believe after all these years I’ve never tried eggnog…

@lilithgrowlithe thats really nice !! Cooking is art

@Zundar food always

• I would definitely say food as well! Beyond that, as a mother I really enjoy making occasions special for my children and loved ones with little surprises or just extra thoughtfulness with regard to holidays.

• That’s really nice @Nature_Lover_ & I agree , extra special & thoughtful for the kids always 🌌

• Thank you @cuddles_ndream 😊😊😊

• Everything! I love the holidays. Family, closeness, the sense of childlike wonder, decorations, warm fires, hot cider, gifts, and FOOD πŸŽ„πŸ€—πŸ”₯β˜• β„οΈπŸŽ‰πŸŽ…β˜ƒοΈπŸ¦ƒπŸͺ🌬️

• @Mela_B πŸ’― πŸ’― πŸ’―

• @cuddles_ndream πŸ˜ŠπŸ™βœŒοΈπŸ’•

• I look forward to the opportunity to connect with fam and chosen fam to really drop in and be present, and I love the joy of cooking together and sharing the fruits of our labor. This is the greatest gift to give and receiveβ€” real presence, and love. And when we are all a few belt notches fuller the best, best part is lounging around together on the couch cuddling, watching a classic, like Star Wars.

• @Cuddlecentrist
    Cuddling and watching Star Wars sounds like a great night anytime

• [Deleted User]galactichugs (deleted user)

My favorite part about any holiday in general is decorating my place and having an excuse to dress up and look a bit extraπŸ˜‚

• @Cuddlecentrist ty for including , β€œan opportunity to connect with chosen fam” as well ☺️

@galactichugs lol

• @galactichugs I had to do a double take when I read your comment to be sure my best friend @simsaddict did not post that as that is exactly her style πŸ˜†πŸ˜Š love it !