Question

Wats ur ideal buddy's date

Comments

• edited November 2021

• Probably grabbing something small to eat, watching something like birds or clouds than cuddling up to watch some thing chill or listening to lofi

• I don’t understand the question. This is not a dating site.

• Date? You're trying to date here?

• The description of my ideal buddy date probably doesn’t belong on these forums 🤣

• Ideal buddy date would be at a nice bar / restaurant… somewhere in between us that we’ve both never been to but are intrigued to try out, but not too late so that we can actually hear ourselves having conversations ect …

Incase you meant cuddle session, music (r&b / SlowJamz / soft rock / reggaeton ect … tv 📺 on the background with a funny movie ect / really nice scented candles / (if at a location like my place - her place - ect) if its out & about & the opportunity allows for it would love star gazing 🌌/ somewhere by a body of water / most likely Bluetooth speaker for music lol … chocolate chip cookie 🍪 dough icecream 🍨 … lol, conversations

• I'd have to say my ideal buddy date would be April 25th, because its not too hot, and it's not too cold.

• @ernesto_2 🤣🤣🤣 how about every day ?!

• edited November 2021

• edited November 2021

• Looks like some of that reference got whoooooshed

• edited November 2021

• [Deleted User]Tazman5307 (deleted user)

@icanbeyours1985

Well, ppl here are also for dating (I know so very well) so don’t feel as if you are alone in this. Nothing wrong with that

Ideal Date? Doing what CC states it’s best. Cuddling and being gentle with one another.

• Buddy date as in friend date.

Mine is going to a bookstore, thrift store or the park. Grab food afterwards and chat.

• @peachinthecity At first glance I read "Mine is going to a bathroom" and I was like that doesn't even sound like a good buddy date. 🤣🤣 Clearly I'm too tired.

I also enjoy thrifting or going on a walk on friend dates.

• @peachinthecity i love the idea of a bookstore - (Barnes & noble / library/ mom & pop type of book store book 📚) I’m the biggest fan of bookstore who doesn’t really buy or collect books lol, I’m definitely a fan of the atmosphere…

• @cuddles_ndream I LOVE the atmosphere of bookstores. Ever since I was a kid I could hang out in them for hours. (Unfortunately I am a book collector too, just being someone who hangs out in bookstores would be cheaper. 😅😅)
    Libraries too honestly. As a teenager I actually typed my library card number to sign into my account so many times that I accidentally memorized it. Such a nerd.
    Speaking of buddy dates I actually just went to grab coffee with a friend the other day and when they asked for a coffee shop I suggested the Barnes & Noble cafe so we could wander and browse for funny and/or interesting content. We didn't even end up getting coffee there, we just enjoyed hanging out!

• @calmcontact i still have my library card from
    When I was a kid lol, I go maybe once every 2-3 years now … last time I went they said I owed $9 dollars or so from the early 00’s on a book I took out (1 - I couldn’t believe I owed $9.00 dollars / 2 I couldn’t believe that was it / 3 I was more than happy to pay off my balance lol) & yes I completely get it! There’s just something so comforting / relaxing / & interesting … soo many options to choose & browse from & just getting lost in the environment … I really want to go now, what’s your favorite section to browse? I would always gravitate towards history / geography & culture but I see myself browsing other areas as well now.

• @cuddles_ndream Oh man. I definitely got in the habit of returning things on Thursdays when the fines were half off.🙈 Your story reminds me of a Seinfeld episode I saw recently where something was due over a decade ago. It's crazy that happens!
    I honestly could get lost in any section. As far as what I'd read extensively I was super into mysteries growing up, but loved browsing a lot of Non-fiction sections as well. Had a big thing for cookbooks there for a minute, and definitely spent a lot of time reading about nutrition and hanging out in the holistic health/eastern medicine sections. I think geography would just make me sad now because I want to travel out of the country so much and haven't had the opportunity to yet. One day! I guess I'll keep traveling in books.

• Lmao @ reminds you of a Seinfeld episode 😅 and yes this really happened, but I promise it wouldn’t happen now, I’m super on top of my bills / debts / ect I’m just very on top of things like this, I couldn’t believe I had anything past pending lol & you mentioned a fav of mines, anything cooking 🧑‍🍳 is fun, I grew up on the food network/ channel & would always stand next to my mom growing up watching her cook (I still do this when I visit her at times lol) & no I don’t know how to cook lol but its still art 🖼, as far as traveling I encourage you to read & browse those books , there has never been a better time (in the history of traveling) than now … you don’t even have to book flights & hotel separately, so many amazing packages I promise (get your passport 1st if you haven’t already) & find that destination you would love to visit so much , download the hopper app, & you’re going to be like- wow! Dosh is another good one (but this is more towards local savings & hotels) so many great apps, trust me you’re going to be traveling sooner than later 🌌