Ways you prep your hosting space

Hey guys so I just have a question some of yall host your cuddling sessions I'm wondering what are some things you do to prepare whether it be snacks,entertainment, books, even attire ?

Comments

• Offering water very important,ask about temperature of the room,chocolates🍫,tea 🍵

• Crime scene tape. Makes everyone know that this will be no ordinary cuddle.

• If at my place than fresh clean bed sheets 🛏 / everything tidy / blue tooth speaker is charged for music 🎶 / scented candles 🕯 I’ll probably have bottled water & things like that in the fridge & maybe snacks but I would never bring anything, I’ll just tell them feel free & have anything you like out the fridge (out of politeness) … I try to make it how I would like it if I were to go to their place … I went to one pro cuddlers place & it was heaven.

• edited November 2021

I don't host currently. Though I sometimes offer who I am meeting a snack and/or a drink depending on things like who made more effort to meet, like traveling* more and if they are good to me. Or maybe just cause I'm in a mode to give a snack.

When it comes to entertainment I personally don't really care for it, unless it's with someone I have the opportunity to see often. Given I seldomly get the opportunity because of this and that, I have all the time in the world to stare at a screen or do other hobbies. Not so much to spend in person with others and get all the hugs in the world, especially in a time like this. So I'd prefer to usually make the most of it and focus on each other. If not you, maybe some of your cuddle buddies will feel this way. So it could be good to try to compromise if your preferences differ.

• edited November 2021

@cuddles_ndream excellent hospitality👌, invite us 1 day 😉

• edited November 2021

Lmao 🤣 @Ahmedali999 i swear bro you’re forever invited !!! 🍻

P.s. do not expect the scented candles though 😂

• Why you changed the emoji? lol

• @cuddles_ndream P.s. do not expect the scented candles though 😂

That's mean i expect it 😁
    cheers ,, i appreciate your generosity

• Np … I can tell your spirit & your Vibe, I’m more than sure that all the pros you’ve cuddled with would say you’re one of the most kindest people they’ve met & encountered I could just tell vibes!

• She’s the snack and I’m the entertainment 🤣 jk

I may be out of line. Mods, punch me if you need to.

• I have scented wax throughout the house to smell nice, the room is at a cool temp, nice and dark room with some white xmas light above the bed. Multiple pillows including a big soft body pillow! Light music playing and if my cuddler wants, I also have a sound machine for you to hear thunder, or rain or a river/ocean. I offer water and after our snuggle, I have a little bowl with chocolates from my job at the chocolate factory in Canada 🌸 leave them with a big loving hug!

• Bottled water, coffee/tea, cuddle partner’s choice of snacks/drinks and/or food/drink out before session. Music, room temp by mutual agreement, salt lamp … sometimes a saxophone or two.
    🎷🎷😂

• @FunCartel 😏😏 You bring the crime scene tape and I'll bring the large sheets of plastic

• This CalmCartel duo over here would host fun parties it seems. Dexter: New Blood cuddle party binge.

Bottled water, blankets, candles. That's always in
    my emergency cuddle kit.

• @entwine I like the way you think!

• I Always be sure my place and myself is completely clean, showered and in my comfortable clothes that way, all they have to do when they arrive is get in their cozy clothes if they aren’t already, and slip their shoes off.

Depending on the season and scents though, I really like to use waxy melts too like @Sheena123 mentioned! those are the beeestt. 😍Currently have the evergreen Christmas scent going 😌 it’s my absolute favorite and I always try to get it going for as long as possible and a month for Christmas is never enough, IMO. I definitely don’t take thanksgiving for granted though! Absolutely love both holidays, I just tend to blend the two as far as my decor goes 😋Hehe.
    I also like to have all sorts of drinks available, soda, sparkling and regular water, & have coffee brewed for myself and clients as well if they are interested, but I know it’s not for everyone, especially during a cuddle, but it helps me be sure I’m awake and attentive and not dozing off as much so I can keep those head rubs and arm tickles coming haha. 🥰 and as it gets colder I’ll definitely be busting out my holiday mugs for hot chocolate with the optional candy cane for stirs! 🤤
    For Halloween I gave out little candy bags at the end of sessions, and for Christmas I’ll be making some little gift bags with a few treats too. 💚♥️💚♥️ Possibly bake cookies to have out as well. Can never have too many snacks! 🍪

I also always have meditation/positive vibrational music playing as someone arrives, and if they want to watch movies, or listen to a different type of music, I can have them help me decide on what to choose to change it to after we got settled in.

Also sheena!! Looove the thunder and rain machine idea! I had no idea such a thing existed. It Sounds so relaxing! 😇
    I used to have this amazing galaxy ceiling light that I loved to incorporate in my sessions but I dropped it and it broke 😞 I gotta order another one really soon 😋

• @Brandi honestly, it is the most soothing thing ever! 😂😂 imagine how relaxing it would be to have a campfire sound and then you have a stars projection on the ceiling 🤩🤩 that would be awesome!

I’d like to incorporate some kind of “choose your theme” kind of cuddle. Like, campfire, ocean, rainy day in. So the cuddler can pick a vibe they feel most comfortable to. Bah! So much fun lol

• I like a neutral smell on people and the space so I just make sure it's clean and tidy; air purifier is much needed these days, bluetooth music player, water, clean linens, some plants to generate oxygen, fluffy pillows to cule and throw around. I have tea service available but so far no one has taken me up on it.

• [Deleted User]PATSchick (deleted user)

@cuddles_ndream that sounds like a perfect evening waiting for warm bodies to cuddle up to. I'll keep some of those helpful hints in mind should I host. @Mare_Bear you have a nice relaxing vibe going on to. #takingnotes

• Ty so much @PATSchick hoping amazing wonderful cuddles your way 🌌

• I have bottled water in a mini fridge in my cuddle space. I wash the bedding in between clients, and sanitize everything. I run a shark robot vacuum in there every day. I have hand sanitizer, breath mints, and lotion for clients to use if they want to. I have the ability to play music or movies if desired.

• Hoover and air out the house, clean the bathroom (regardless of how clean it already is!) and put out fresh hand towels, put clean bedding on, get chilled water and glasses, light unscented candles and switch on the salt lamp. Make sure my phone is switched to silent but charged to play music.

I have a supply of baby wipes, mints, moisturiser, a brush, tissues and deodorant in case someone wants to freshen up, spare shorts and t-shirt for guests if needed, and I keep blankets and a fan in my cuddle space to stay warmer/cooler as necessary. In terms of myself I shower shortly before my cuddler arrives so that I'm nice and fresh, check my nails aren't too sharp/scratchy and file them if needed, moisturise, dry my hair (nobody wants a damp cuddle 😬) and get into my cuddle clothes.

• 🕯 🎶 🚰