Asking pros strange questions

Sometimes they are strange people maybe like me 😁 asking strange questions to pros.
Such apply perfume, wear red lipstick πŸ‘„,let's go for cigarettes 🚬🚬ect .
Have you pros experienced strange questions things. Or strange people 🀣

Comments

• I will not divulge what has been said to me. I will simply say β€œyes”

• @Sheena123 lol tell us 1 only πŸ€—

• No sir. Lips are sealed 🀫

• Moving this to pro cuddling forum.

• @Ahmedali999 it's not in good taste or professional for us to post our personal interactions with other members with the general forum. What may be weird to some may feel normal to them. They may come across this post and in turn feel hurt seeing a pro mocking what they felt they could share in private.
    We also have interactions with some members who have made some disgusting requests or remarks that we'd rather not share.

• edited November 2021

^^^^ A very professional response.

• I think @Ahmedali999 is talking about requests and not necessarily, questions. That being said, I encourage clients of pros to respect your pros privacy and not divulge specifics from your sessions. A pro may feel a different level of comfort from one client to the next and may interact differently with different clients. If you share specifics, you may create an expectation that may not be fulfilled due to the pros comfort level which is her prerogative. On that topic, best way to help you have the best possible session with a pro at least in my opinion, create a safe environment, protect her, be pure in thought, communicate well, have peaceful energy and express gratitude.

• Not in the field of cuddling, but somebody once asked me which of two plays "do you think I'll enjoy more?". This came after I had explained that I had not seen either play.

In other words, it's just not possible to comprehend the stupidity and/or weirdness of the questions that a certain type of person will ask. Any such questions are best forgotten, lest they permanently distort your sense of reality.