Enjoy Your Weekend

I hope everyone has a great weekend.

Comments

• Thank you.... You too!!! πŸ€—

• Thank you! Have a great weekend as well!!!

• I ended up rescuing this off the road this afternoon. Traffic has been backed up on the interstate diverting people over to another through road.

This cat used up one of it's nine lives attempting to cross and was hit by a car.

I didn't see it happen but as traffic was moving by slowly this hysterical lady is walking in the center of all the traffic with this limp cat begging someone to help her.

Of course being the sucker that I am , I looked it over real quick and it didn't seem to be in bad shape.

I told I would do the best I could by it. Other than a little swelling on the one side of its face and a bloodied nose and eye it seems to be doing remarkably well.

Going to contact the shelter on Monday to see if anybody's missing a cat. It's a fairly rural area, so I'm guessing it was probably just a stray.

I had only planned one errand and laundry today. The universe had other ideas.

• You too!!! 😊

• Thanks, guys.

@KYtranspant - how is that little cutie doing? So sad that it got hit, but I'm glad that you helped. πŸ€—

• Thank you! It’s my birthday weekend!
    Everyone have a great Sunday!

• @Sassyjo Happy Birthday!!!πŸŽπŸŽ‰

• @Sassyjo - happy birthday! Enjoy! 🧁🍦

• @green_Eyes made it past the 24-hour mark with no brain swelling or seizures.

Once we get past 48 hours I think we're going to be in the clear.

I've got to call the shelter Monday morning and see if anybody is missing a cat. I highly doubt, it doesn't seem very socialized.

• You’re a blessing, @KYtranspant ! How’s the kitty now?

Hope you had a great birthday, @Sassyjo ! πŸ₯³

• @KYtranspant That’s amazing kindness in action. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

• Can't wait for the next weekend =)

• Kitty is not happy with me but doing well.

I have contacted the shelter and no one has reported one like this missing. They have offered to intake as a feral and spay/neuter and release on my property.

That's probably going to be the route I go. It is not interested in the niceties of life.

I'm already sporting a fairly significant amount of bites from my first hands-on encounter.

Me and animals , I like them better than most people.

• @KYtranspant - I am sorry to hear you were bitten. Spay/neuter and return to your property seems like a good idea. I hope things improve over time. πŸ«‚ Glad you are helping!