Happiness

Random question: When was the last time a stranger made your day? I’m interested to find out!
For me, it was one day at work and a stranger asked me when my birthday was. I was confused but gave it to him. He walked to the lottery and bought a ticket with my birthday number. He told me, “I really hope you get the winning numbers.” Unfortunately I didn’t win, but I appreciated the sweet gesture!

Comments

• Good question! Waitress at a diner gave me free coffee, but not sure if it was a tactic to get a bigger tip (it worked)

• @sunnysideup 😂 😂

Good question =) , I know I’m forgetting several times or moments, but the one that stood out to me right away was when a complete stranger filled the gas tank for free at the gas station , ( its a long story & I shared it before & don’t want to repeat it again) but it went from me only having to pay half of the gas worth, to than nothing & than my tank filled up (again for nothing), I would say this is around 10-12 years ago I so needed the money, it was a blessing … I went inside & bought him a powerball ticket … I hope he won or Atleast won 1 of the prices.

• I am a field worker for a major utility company so I am out and about every day and interact with multiple strangers on a daily basis. Peoples kindness never ceases to amaze me. I was at a convenience store recently buying a cup of coffee and the guy at the register said it was cash only and I didn’t have cash. I started to walk away when an older Asian man who was in line behind me offered to pay for my coffee. I think at times the uniform I wear with the company logo on it makes me appear more approachable but the love that I receive on a daily basis when I’m out and about is off the charts. I also keep myself very open to receiving love and kindness so I’m sure that helps.