New Years 2022

With this year coming to an end, what do you look forward to In 2022, any adventures / goals / travels / skills / ect, what is it for you ๐Ÿ˜„

Comments

• I look foward to more cuddles.

• Happy almost New Years, lovely people!

My goals are many new things! Even if I canโ€™t keep up, Iโ€™d rather have a bunch of resolutions rather than none โ™ฅ๏ธ
    First is to move into a new place. Then to Regularly start practicing yoga/flexibility training Iโ€™ve never been great at it, and to go hand and hand with that Iโ€™d like to go back to trying vegan. I did it for a while and now just doing vegetarian and can feel all the difference in my body, so Iโ€™m excited to start up again and try my best to feel healthy, with that Iโ€™d like to learn more recipes to cook! โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿฅฐ & lastly Iโ€™d like to do more creative things. Weather that be more cosplaying, more art, or modeling in some way or another or trying to make asmr and guided meditation videos โ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Œ

• @Chris04 wishing you more cuddles for the new year ๐ŸŽ‰ ๐ŸŒŒ

@Brandi amazing goals / resolutions ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ

• More cuddes, better times, Would love a new Year's eve cuddle.

• It may sound clichรฉ, but getting back into shape since this is the first time I'd consider myself out of shape (thanks pandemic)!

• I wish everyone nothing but the best for the New Year.

@bekah_cuddles I keep trying to set getting in shape as a resolution, but honestly I have better luck joining gyms and whatnot after March, when the main rush of short-termers leave the gyms empty and memberships get re-discounted.

Personally, my goal for this year is to take self-care seriously, and not rely on escapism or other maladaptive behaviors take the place of quality self-improvement. I especially want to be a better partner and cuddler, so taking some time to be a better me first is very important, I think.

• To the people saying they plan on getting in shape each year, the gym is crowded in January then it is dead the rest of the year. Why does everyone stop going?

• @bekah_cuddles ๐Ÿ˜… I always joke that gyms make their most money the week following New Yearโ€™s Day lol ๐Ÿ˜ โ€ฆ.

• [Deleted User]CCBoy (deleted user)

For America to find itself again. For 24 hr News networks to be pulled off the air. For people to view others by who they are regardless of skin color, sexual orientation or political affiliation.

• Agreed ๐Ÿ‘†