What is a virtual session?

[Deleted User]johnjohnson73 (deleted user)

I have seen several professionals offering virtual sessions. I’m not sure how you can virtually cuddle someone? Is it just a zoom call?

Comments

• There is no simple answer to your question, at least not yet.

This thread has some thoughts, which one day will be corralled into something more user-friendly:

https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/forum/discussion/11452/what-you-do-during-a-virtual-cuddle

The key point is that a virtual cuddle is a zoom call, but not 'just' a zoom call. Some professionals offer virtual sessions which are essentially companionship sessions, and that's great, but it's not a virtual cuddle.

Yes, yes it is confusing!

• I use Skype ☺️ A Skype session is whatever makes you comfortable! Some have the phone positioned so we’re chatting while laying down, or just simply sitting on a couch talking away. I’ve had some that like to sing with me, others play word games or board games. If you have suggestions, I’m certainly open to learning new ways to Skype!

• Aloha from Maui:-)
    I really like the idea of "virtual". I agree, some people just want/need companionship:-) This is a great alternative, especially if they live far away.
    Mahalo

• I didnt know Skype was still around since nobody talks about it anymore. I thought Zoom or Teams was what everyone is using. :P

• Lol I’m not cool enough for zoom 😂😂

• Oh @Sheena123 trust me, you are cool enough for Zoom. Zoom was cool when I first met it, and it was almost still cool at the start of lockdown. Then the masses discovered it and now it's about as cool as Mark Zuckerburg's hairdresser.