To all you pros

[Deleted User]terry308 (deleted user)

What is the most unusual session you've ever had, BUT still enjoyed?

Comments

• grabs popcorn

• Define “unusual” lol

• Yeah, cuddling gets so weird 🙄

• Of course let’s keep it respectful of clients and colleagues. 😇

• Oh man!!! I could speak volumes here but the thing is - my sessions are a safe space. Totally private and I wouldn’t feel comfortable sharing any details even with changes names ect. Too much trust and respect there.
    I would add that I personally welcome the weird, the out of the box, as long as it remains platonic.

• Yea, this is the third thread within a week or so asking us pros to dish out the goods on the awkwardness or unusual sessions. I’m sure almost all of us pros have enough stories to make a book, but any actual professional pro that cares for the privacy of their respectful cuddlers, isn’t going to gossip.

• Thank you, @Nature_Lover_ and @Sheena123 ! It’s great to see pros here who respect their clients enough to keep the “unusualness” of their sessions in confidence. @terry308 , I hope the takeaway from this discussion is that professionals honor their clients by welcoming them as they are and being reticent to share with others what was unusual about their sessions. 😉

• I would have said a lot more, but it really appeared to me that this was basically just phishing for certain information.

• It’s really not appropriate to ask pros to divulge information about their clients in a public forum. Clients should be able to expect a degree of privacy. It’s a tribute to the professionalism of our pro cuddlers that they repeatedly turn down requests for this kind of information. That being said, this thread will be closed. - Babichev

This discussion has been locked.