What’s your favorite thing to do?

I love to write and make music.

Comments

• edited December 2021

Regular Cuddling,massage,Watching YouTube

• At the moment reading. I love that you can open a book and be transported somewhere in your imagination.

• Relating to someone with love and affection is my favorite thing to do 🥰 Then laying on this cozy carpet by the fire place would probably be my second favorite for tonight ✨

• [Deleted User]Zundar (deleted user)

Based on how much time I do it I’d say thinking about doing more interesting or enjoyable things than what I’m actually doing.

Based on enjoyment from it, I’d say cuddling with someone I trust.

• [Deleted User]CCBoy (deleted user)

Lighting a fire. Pouring a glass of Cabernet. Watching an old movie.

• edited December 2021

Favorite thing to do? Depends, but I like to overshare so...

Favorite thing to do alone:

Video Games. What did you think I was going to say?

Favorite thing to do in public:

Walk around, look at random things (like a telephone pole) and wonder: how long has this been here? what are/were the lives like of those who put it here? how many people also walked past this during their day? what were they thinking about?

Favorite thing to do with a friend:

Video Games.

Favorite thing to do with a close friend/platonic crush:

Watch a movie, eat great food, or trade foot rubs.

Favorite thing to do after work:

Drink whiskey and play video games.

Favorite thing to do on CuddleComfort:

Talk to my favorite cuddler(s), lurk the forums to add my unsolicited advice, and meet new and interesting people.

Favorite thing to do in a relationship:

All of the above, plus things not to be discussed on CC

• @SnuggleHuskie WELCOME TO THE SITE!!! Thank you for starting a thread that is so incredibly enjoyable and FANTASTIC!!! 💗💗💗

@Erek I love it.... Although there are many moments that my transportation takes me to YOUR castles and kingdoms!

At the moment reading. I love that you can open a book and be transported somewhere in your imagination.

@ernesto_2 hahahhahaa You are so good with the spoilers! but..... there's a question.....

or trade food rubs. ??? Excuse me? Is this a new thing? 🤣😁😊

I completely agree.... How could I possibly say a FAVORITE????
    My favorite thing to do this very second.....

Pour a delicious SECOND cup of coffee after my kiddo heads out to school. Work on some homework whilst I answer emails and lurk a little in the forums.

My Favorite thing in just a minute?? Listen to some interesting spotify and get some projects done.

My Favorite thing later tonight....? Hopefully find time for some creative artsy stuff while the snow falls gently.

• @sillysassy food rubs could be

a freudian slip on foot rubs

or

"things not to be discussed on CC"

But I'm gonna say that if you've ever had some quality southern brisket, there's absolutely nothing inappropriate about rubbing your food!

• @ernesto_2 I suppose I shall put the quality southern brisket on my bucket list!

• Reading, listening to or making music, wine by the fire or on the porch at the farm, beach/swim/hot tub, massage.

Oh - and cuddle!