Any pros have any cuddle appointments this weekend?

Hey pros! Any of you have any cuddle appointments set for the weekend? Looking forward to it? Is it a regular or a new client?

Comments

• Is better to message local pros if u go in search or maybe someone will respond to your inquiry

• edited December 2021

@Ahmedali999
    Huh? He's not looking for a cuddler. He's asking us pros if we have any sessions this weekend we're looking forward to etc.

To answer @RealManCuddles I'm taking this weekend off to travel for some music. Hope to be back to my regularly scheduled cuddle program when I return. 🤗 You?

• Hi Rezz. I don't know how to tag you yet on here but sounds cool. Where are you traveling to? What kind of music is going on? You been cuddling for a while as well?

• [Deleted User]Zundar (deleted user)

@RealManCuddles the way to tag someone is just like this, you @ and then type their name after and it’ll tag them. It’ll also give suggestions with CC member’s names as you type it out.

• @Rezz > > Huh? He's not looking for a cuddler. He's asking us pros if we have any sessions this weekend we're looking forward to
    Yes i know u misunderstood,
    I said is better which i meant easier to find pros in a search .

Regards 🤗