Hello!

edited December 2021 in General

i actually joined at like 1am but then i fell asleep

Anyway, hi! I hope to find at least a nice community to chat with on here even if there aren't any cuddles for a while.
The forum last night seemed kinda negative, so I wanted to say hi and maybe bring some light-heartedness.

As winter is fast approaching (at least for my area!), what's your favorite thing to do in cold weather??

Edit: you can call me Lux or A :)

Comments

• edited December 2021

Hello and welcome! If it’s not snowy, bonfires. If there’s decent snow on the ground, taking my pup for a walk and watching her hop around in it.

• Hi there and welcome!

For me, cold weather brings about a desire to sit on my balcony with a jumbo mug of hot cocoa. I love the crispness in the air!

Unfortunately my hands get cold very quickly, so if I don't have hot cocoa on the ready, I'll settle for a three-blanket snuggle cocoon.

• [Deleted User]Zundar (deleted user)
    edited December 2021

Hi! Welcome to CC. Yeah the forums can sometimes be a bit negative but generally this is a pretty nice please to talk with people.

When it gets cold, it’s soup and mixed temp dessert time for me. Oven fresh brownies and icecream is definitely a favourite though I’m trying to cut down on sugar.

• I like making Italian style hot chocolate. It’s much more concentrated than American style. Think of espresso compared to American coffee and you get the idea.

• A blanket and a good book

• edited December 2021

Welcome to the site Lux :)

My favorite thing on a cold day is hot chocolate and dog cuddles. Though typically I end up under a blanket watching tv or playing videogames.

• Welcome, Lux! I like to cuddle when it's cold. 🫂 Hot chocolate is always nice, too. 😊

• Welcome!!! 💕

• Welcome Lux!! I hope you find peace and happiness here! My favorite thing to do in the cold is stand outside and stare att he stars cause the sky is so crisp and clear!

• Hey there and welcome!! I love to take my kiddos to an indoor trampoline park when it’s too cold or nasty for outdoor fun. And yes, I jump and play as well 🤪
    I’m also an avid hiker and love to hike year round as long as conditions permit.
    Great post!

• @Nature_Lover_ So I can tell you to take a hike without offense?