Safe and sound in Kentucky

Bombarded with messages this morning, many of which from cuddle comfort friends, I wanted to thank everyone for the concern and let everyone know that @simsaddict and I are safe and sound.

@simsaddict had minimal storm damage and a brief loss of power. We are beyond grateful to be safe as our hometown has been devastated.

If anyone else would like to check in on this post or is in need of anything at all, please feel free to comment.

Comments

• @Nature_Lover_ hope you well, i read it about the storm in the news ,it killed 50 people. Is it where u live 😱

• @Nature_Lover_ , @simsaddict and all our other Kentucky cuddlers and neighboring states. Oh my gosh! Wow what a night I’m glad to hear you are safe I feel so bad for all these people. The numbers are astounding. Thoughts love and prayers to all affected. 🙏

• @Nature_Lover_ , @simsaddict super glad to hear that you're both safe and sound! Please take care out there!

• [Deleted User]Saysoh (deleted user)

When I moved to Dallas in 2015, my very first day, December 26, a dozen tornadoes broke out. One went through our neighborhood and missed me by a block if that. Sounded like a jet engine. Scary.

I'm glad you guys are okay.

• didn’t know you were from Kentucky … starting to realize a lot of amazing people from Kentucky here 🌌 glad you all are safe & sound 💙

• I and another KY member are safe and accounted for. We where awake and had been checking in with each other via text during the worst of it.

I got hammered with M&M size hail for a bit, all my outside Critters are okay. Even the stupid guinea fowl who finally took shelter.

I lost some limbs on the trees, my pond is overflowing, the road flooded but cleared and everything around here is soggy.

Don't have a basement, so spent the night in the walk-in shower with all five dogs. They slept more comfortably than I did.

Thank you for the members who checked in on via messenger this morning.❤

Friemds I have in the affected areas are safe and accounted for although have some damage.

• Stay safe all who are affected and in the path of these storms.

• [Deleted User]Saysoh (deleted user)

@KYtranspant

I'm glad you and yours are okay. When I woke up and saw the news, I was freaked out. It's one on the longest tornadoes on the ground in history if the the longest. 200 miles. That's a lot of lives that were changed.

• Glad you are safe!!! 💕

• Goodness! This is the first I'm hearing about Kentucky. Relieved to hear you're both safe!

• Glad to hear you are okay. The same storm his parts of my state but where I am it was minimal.

• Very thankful you ladies are safe 💖💓

• Happy to hear that y'all are safe! I wish everyone else well on their recovery. 🌻