Hotel or Private Residence?

I'm curious how folks view their cuddle location? I live in a community living situation so when I host, its almost always at a hotel. I can think of a handful of times when I had the house to myself and cuddled there, but it was with someone I had cuddled with in the past.

On the other hand, my best cuddle experiences have been with pros that hosted at their residence. Including one that I had hosted previously at a hotel.

Comments

• I think If the money isn’t an issue at all, hotel will be best & ideal, a nice decent one not just any which one.

• I find hotels, while not very personal, are a good neutral ground for a first cuddle. Airbnbs are nice also.

I value my privacy and don’t want the energy of the space interfere with a cuddle session. After a first cuddle, I’m ok having a cuddler over to my place and she’s usually cool having me over then also. It’s a matter of building trust.

I realize it’s extra expense but glad meeting at a hotel can avoid having her potentially stalk me at my place. Or worse. Sad, but not ever person on this site is trustworthy or ethical.

Would invite a complete stranger over to your house?

• I prefer hotels -- as a practical matter, it’s easy to pick a hotel that’s at a good meeting spot for me and my cuddle partner rather than one of us enduring a lengthier drive than the other. Not that my place is in any way dirty or unkempt, but I’d almost certainly feel pressured to run around doing some last-minute tidying, which would add stress that’s easily avoided by meeting at a hotel. For safety, the hotels I choose tend to be centrally located and have well-lit parking, security staff, surveillance cams, etc. -- does a lot to reduce the potential creepiness factor one cuddle partner might experience heading to meet someone for the first time in a private residence. Hotels also offer the advantage of offering someplace to meet publicly--even if it’s just the lobby, but often a restaurant/bar/coffee shop--for some safe, pressure-free introductory conversation. Yes, hotels add expense, but to me it’s a small price to pay for all of the advantages.

• Hotels make all kinds of sense, if you can afford the extra expense.

• [Deleted User]Zundar (deleted user)

In general would say private residence, as it'd be a more comfortable setting and would be familiar for at least one of the people cuddling. I'd be a bit embarrassed to host at the moment due to my flat having a broken doorknob and half painted wall that I've not gotten sorted yet because of anxiety about having people round to help/fix things, so a hotel would be more likely if they were unable to host even though I technically can.

Not currently meeting/cuddling due to health concerns but suppose hypothetically if that and the causes of the embarrassment weren't factors, then would say that hosting at my flat would be my top choice. I enjoy hosting, and dislike travelling around London so it's a win-win there + London hotels aren't generally the cheapest.

Security concerns are a factor especially when hosting/visiting which is somewhat negated when visiting a hotel as @ThomSSI brought up which is worth considering too, so would possibly also choose hotel if I wasn't 100% sure about the person.

• I have a dedicated office for cuddling (and my other work), it's so cozy and personable, people feel relaxed and welcome. And it has the added bonus of feeling like a real professional service which cuts down on boundary pushers/attempted hook-upers.

• I definitely prefer hotels. I really don’t see anything wrong with holding a session in a hotel. They’re clean, safe (the ones I choose) and convenient. I always have pleasant sessions hosting in hotels!

• Private residence. A nice hotel is pricey already. And it really doesn’t make sense to pay that price for an hour or two.

• Not a fan of hotels personally; I’ve done outcalls, parks, hotels, and my own home. Hosting is my preference. Doesn’t feel as sterile and bland as far as appearance goes, I can provide as many pillows, blankies, decorations as far as each season goes, can make tea, hot coco or coffee very easily, can light incense if people aren’t sensitive to smoke, and overall just feel safer and cozier in my own space. 😋 second favorite was park cuddles; being in nature with a awesome snuggle partner was also really amazing. 🌳 🍂 🍃 💚

• Both no problem for me but hotel costs

• I have only used a hotel once, that was on a road trip with my camper and she felt uneasy using my camper for some reason.
    I don’t care much for the hotels/motels my self, that is why when I travel I take one of my 2 campers depending what I need to haul or tow.?
    When I did use the hotel I took in my own pillows and sheets in, I always travel with an extra just for cuddling!!!! I try to always think positive, lol.

• Neither. At least for a first cuddle.

The two best first cuddle locations I have encountered were a nice park, and a particularly good therapy room which had lots of mats, cushions and things.

I think neutral ground is probably best for the first one, but once you know somebody obviously one home or the other. Hotel is strictly for when there is nowhere else.

Not that it really matters of course. As long as it's warm, dry, safe and comfortable you can cuddle anywhere.

• @waynewv

I have only used a hotel once, that was on a road trip with my camper and she felt uneasy using my camper for some reason.

Just some food for thought. We are taught to never get into a vehicle with strangers. A camper would probably make me uneasy too unless I knew it was stationary ( unhitched ) at a populated campground. I'm sure it had little to do with you using a "camper" as I'm sure it's lovely and feels like home but more to do with what's been ingrained in us as women. 🤗

• I personally prefer to host. It probably has a lot to do with me being a very maternal and hospitable person. I just like to make people feel comfortable and welcome.

• I 1000% prefer hosting. I love in a nice secure building with cameras, concierge, security, fobbed elevator, etc. And nothing bad has ever happened in my 7 years in this industry in my own home.

• It's also much nicer to host for the times a client ghosts me or stands me up, at least I'm in my home

• A hotel would be nice, but it's usually not worth the cost for me. Also I generally get anxious when I have to leave my house, so hosting is less stressful.

• Hotels can be expensive. However,some hotels offer "Day Rates". For example,one hotel may be $150 per night. But,it's day use rate may be only $99.00 to $110.00 for a day use.Check-in time may be 8:00 am. And the check-out time may be 4:00 or 6:00 pm. The prices ,check-in and check-out times would depend upon the hotel.

• Thanks for the feedback. The extra cost comments really resonated with me. Since I'm in a community living situation, I generally get a hotel room every six weeks or so to decompress, write, and quietly contemplate things. I generally add a cuddle to the mix if I can find the right partner.

Peace and blessings.

• I love to cuddle in my home! I made myself a beautiful space in which I enjoy spending time and hosting. Plus I have the freedom to cook and offer a meal, offer snacks or tea, put on music, or watch a show.