Just a thought

Cuddling is awesome but imagine if we could book a session with a grandma. A lady that will come over and bake you cookies, maybe smoke a little 420 with you. Cuddle you maybe, I’d take a head rub. During the holidays, this thought crosses my mind. Anyways happy holidays everyone and happy cuddling ✨

Comments

• MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM and the smell of cinnamon in the house!!!! YES!!! So much goodness. 💗💗💗

• Who wouldn’t love smoking weed with grannie???

• For stress relief, nothing beats cuddling. Second best is holding a red hot steel bar on an anvil, and beating on it with a 3 lb. hammer.

• I don't remember any of my grandparents 😔

• @SitaRosee it's a really interesting proposition and one I have heard before, although not in the context of cuddling. It solves two problems - loneliness amongst older people, and a lack of older supporting figures amongst younger people.

If you can make it happen the world will be very grateful!

• My grandmothers were Italian, they did not bake chocolate chip cookies but they made the best chicken soup. They were not big on desserts but gosh they were amazing cooks, both of them.

• [Deleted User]creedhands (deleted user)

@JoyfulHeart same.

• My grandmas both dipped snuff, but they were good old gals.

• It’s so wholesome to read these comments. When I get older if it doesn’t exist, I’ll start a grannie business. I adore elderly people, I understand a lot are lonely, so am. So it would definitely help having company who will enjoy the time we have together. I remember when I was in a treatment facility in Colorado, an elderly lady would volunteer to spend one hour a week with me, she would play scrabble with me, it was so sweet. I would honestly pay to feel that kind of comfort again, they can cook me anything, I’ll eat it 😂😂

• Oh man, sign me up. ❤️

• @SleepySheep1 thank you for the video, I B just finished watching it, the grandma was so adorable!!! It’s on my bucket list now, to smoke with a grannie ❤️