Opinions on photo ops during festive cuddles

edited December 2021 in Professional Cuddling

Hii there cuddle bugs!!
I wanted to do a poll to see how many of you guys are fond of this idea vs how many would decline. Excited to see the turn out!!
I decided to do a little Christmas special, including some extra time, but also offering a cute Christmas photo opportunity where cuddle clients could bring their own Christmas hat (or I could provide them since I have so many! Would sanitize them after each use as well 😌) for a photo together at the beginning or end of our festive cuddle. 💚♥️💚♥️💚♥️
Also hoping to enjoy a Christmas movie, hot coco with candy canes or Christmas music.
Would you be comfortable taking a photo with a professional to have a photo for memories, or would you pass? I wouldn’t post them anywhere weather it be their social media or on here; however I wouldn’t mind if you/they did. 🙌

Also interested in hearing from other pros if they would offer this or not, and why!

1. Would you take a photo with a pro?12 votes
    1. Yes I’d love to have a wholesome memory to cherish &share
      25.00%
    2. Yes I’d love to keep it for myself but not to share
        8.33%
    3. No I wouldn’t because I don’t like photos
      16.67%
    4. No I wouldn’t for discretion
      41.67%
    5. Maybe 🤷‍♀️ 🤷‍♂️
        8.33%

Comments

• Last Christmas I had a regular client take some photos of us together out and about, totally fine. He then posted them to social media and tagged me, I had forgotten that my IG was public. I had two of their friends follow me randomly. Awkward...
    I had to ask him to remove the tags and make my profile private. 🤦‍♀️ I would strongly suggest sending a nice holiday greeting card over potentially creating grey areas where your cuddlers feel comfortable posting photos of you , their cuddler on social media.