Best moment in your life at the moment

Mine is being able to do whatever I want when I want.

Comments

• When I clock out of work lol

• edited December 2021

In 1964 I spent 6 weeks on the windward side of Oahu with my Dad. I was 10. He died suddenly when I was 17. We had some great times together but those 6 weeks were among the most precious and he was definitely the cuddle king in our family. Oahu was also way different than our hometown of Compton CA which I still love too.

• One of the best moments of my life was when I met relatives in Italy in the mountain village where she was born. I had written to people in her village with her surname and had not gotten any responses. I did not expect to find anyone there. However, in my letters I had let it be known that I would be arriving by bus from Bergamo on a certain date. I was stunned when I got off the bus and saw two old ladies waiting for me. I was so overcome with emotion I was crying and crying. That was quite an experience.

• Being valued and appreciated by so many people every day right now. I feel so grateful.

• [Deleted User]Khrysler (deleted user)

Having one person in your life that cares deeply about you and checks in with you daily 🥰

• Whenever I get to see my daughter.

• [Deleted User]XYZ_Road (deleted user)
    edited December 2021

I was traveling in Japan alone in my twenties and randomly got off the train at a random town and got lost in an industrial part of the city with no other tourists and I had no idea where I was or how I would get back home. Just when I thought I might not make it back and have to sleep on the street I turned a corner and there was a beautiful gigantic Buddhist Temple to explore and people who didn't speak english but help me find my way back to the train station. It was so beautiful and perfect, like some sort of intervention, and I felt so independent and adventurous at the time I said to myself "This might be the best day of my life".

• edited December 2021

When my father gave me a small loan of a million dollars, hands down the best moment of me life. Which I invested half in redbull, the other skittles. And now I got wings and feel over the rainbow.

In all seriousness though, it'd probably have to be one of these 4 moments:

Having had one of the greatest dreams* of my life. Moving to where I am now, my life getting saved. Or maybe having met someone.

• Thanking God for everything and Remembering the poor

• [Deleted User]Zundar (deleted user)

Waking up and realising I've had a full night of sleep, started some new medication for some chronic health issues that were flaring up and after about 2 weeks it finally started kicking it. For months I was waking up in pain and discomfort multiple times each night, but for the last few days I've had solid chunks of sleep.