4.55%
    4. I love that I hate it
        2.27%
    5. It’s an escape
      22.73%
    6. Other
      34.09%

Comments

• I like to read all the topics, one can learn a lot about a person from reading there comments. I wish there was a simple click on block that you could read all the comments that a person had made. If I was thinking about reaching out to ask for a cuddle it would be great to read that person’s comment on a subject. I have found a few after reading several of there comments and thought, oh that person would be a good match for me and also found some that no way would I want to even meet that person and surely not want to do a cuddle with them !!!
    Just my thoughts on it.

• @waynewv you can see a person's most recent posts by using a link like this

https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/forum/profile/comments/username

Note that this feature is unofficial, unsupported and used at your own risk. In other words it might damage your computer, blow your socks off, crash your whole internet service provider, destroy the internet, bring all satellites hurtling back towards the Earth, start the rise of the machines and then stop it again with global nuclear war. Or it might not.

• Cuddleduncan, thanks. !!!!

• It's amazing even u can learn new things from people comments,advice, and if u need advice or anything there are members willing to help

• My thoughts of theards human needs human

• [Deleted User]Zundar (deleted user)

I really like the forums but wouldn’t go so far as to say I love it, the vast majority of the people on here/the interactions that happen here are great but there is the occasional person who turns out to be horrible/the pretty much daily cases of people blatantly posting in the wrong section of the forums (though that’s on them and is unavoidable, rather than the forums themselves, it still affects the experience of using it).

Will say I love the really great stuff, hate the bad stuff, and then it settles in at liking it a lot when they averages out.

• [Deleted User]Khrysler (deleted user)

I love the forums! Really the only things i personally dislike are the threads that talk negatively about things in general and that i hope i never give off a bad energy to anyone here. To me the forums are a great way for me to express myself and to get a sense of what this community is like. I sometimes see posts i may relate to or interests me and i like to contribute here and there. But my intentions are to find positive interactions with everyone here and listen to stories and hear opinions because it’s amazing to learn new things from the forums 😊

• I really like your response @Khrysler ty : )

• [Deleted User]Khrysler (deleted user)

You’re welcome! 👍🏼👍🏼 Your threads are great @cuddles_ndream

• I had no idea about searching the comments. Thanks, @CuddleDuncan.

• He’d be a good one.

• edited December 2021

After you've been here a while you get tired of the same subjects coming up over and over and over again. I try to keep my occasional posts to just one sentence but I failed on this occasion.

• I enjoy the forums and reading through several person's perspectives on a topic/thread. I learn a lot just from doing that.

• I like getting a sense of who everyone is.