New Cuddler Available!

[Deleted User]GooglyBear1994 (deleted user)

Hello all, my name is Dylan. I am 27 years old and I just joined CuddleComfort as a Professional Cuddler! I am a bubbly, entertaining, calming, and compassionate man looking to spend time with many people. So if you are lonely, want some physical closeness, or just spend time with someone over a movie, then please reach out to me. Take care, happy holidays, I look forward to hearing from you! :).

Also, I want to point out, that I am also a Professional Listener as well! If you need someone to listen to you then please contact me, if you want to talk about your hobbies, career, life, joys or hardships, my welcoming personality will put you at ease :).

Comments

• [Deleted User]Zundar (deleted user)

If you’re advertising as a professional cuddler then you need to actually go through the on-site process to become one

• [Deleted User]GooglyBear1994 (deleted user)

oh. I thought that anyone who joined this site to become a cuddler, was automatically a professional cuddler. My mistake, I'll go ahead and delete this forum until I do in fact become a professional cuddler. Sorry about the miscommunication

• [Deleted User]Zundar (deleted user)
    edited December 2021

The website is both for enthusiasts and professionals, it’s not automatic and most people are enthusiasts rather than professionals.

This discussion has been locked.