Fair and equality. Some female pro charge female half price

I have seen some female pros charge male clients example full price $100 and female discount $50 that's discrimination against gender. ☝️ Not all pros but some who write it in their profile . Where's equality . I know it's their choice by the way.

Comments

• @Ahmedali999 - You do have the freedom to write this and bring attention to this, and will probably receive and myriad of responses to this post from men and women.

But remember, on CuddleComfort, you must also be aware that this post will probably be locked and/or removed sooner than later.

• edited December 2021

@NicoSnuggs you are absolutely right but it's the reality imagine if it was other way round and i see it as unfair.

• Speaking of equality, maybe they are adjusting for the pay gap between men and women. Women are paid less, perhaps they are accommodating that gap with a discount to females. 😉

Maybe they are just more comfortable with cuddling females and feel a discount will help bring more female clients.

• @Resse i disagree with first comment but second > Maybe they are just more comfortable with cuddling females and feel a discount will help bring more female clients. That's true

• edited December 2021

@Rezz, please note I get paid less because I'm a man.

• edited December 2021

• If you want to cuddle with one of these pros, you could always ask them about the disparity and see if you can negotiate a discount of some sort.

• [Deleted User]knightandday (deleted user)
    edited December 2021

Given that this thread exists now, seems fair to me.

• OFF TOPIC..... But.....
    True Story.....
    I more than once ended up canceling pro cuddlers, because

1 Another Pro cuddler reduce her price
    (Gave me a discount)

1. Ended up finding another pro cuddler with cheaper price.
  • Lets think if it was other way round charging female clients more then men. There will be lots protests and human rights ect

• [Deleted User]RaeLew (deleted user)
    edited December 2021

I agree with the reasons @Rezz stated, as well as diminishing the "creeper" aspect. Not that you're a creeper! But in my experience (and my inbox), the majority of my male requests are from males looking for "more" who eventually get banned or delete their page. I don't do it personally, but I see it as a screening protocol (screening protocols include higher rates, agreements/documents, discounts based on gender, deposits, things to weed out the "undesirables" and those who aren't serious about your services).

I also see this when acquaintances go to parties and they charge less for single women to get in vs couples and men.

• edited December 2021

I don't think there's a reason, men and women are equal, i have 1 waxing and massage therapist, she charge men extra money for waxing but that's absolutely fine because men are very hairy. ☝️ but in cuddle. I agree with @Rezz in second comment because men need cuddle more than women discounts will bring more female. i uesd to go to night clubs women enter for free and men get charged that's also discrimination

• @Ahmedali999

i uesd to go to night clubs women enter for free and men get charged that's also discrimination

If they charged women a high admission it would be a sausage fest. Most men go to nightclubs to meet women. That's why there's ladies night and women generally pay less or nothing in cover charge. Nightclubs want to attract more women than men to balance the ratio and increase drink sales. Fewer men = less harassment for females , greater chance of men meeting women.

• @Rezz it's very silly that i made this thread ☝️but the reason I made it , what if it was other way round, %100 there will be campaigns and movement about it equality. and you the only woman who tried to explain why, where are other women who complain men don't treat women equally. They disappear because they can't answer.
    Regards

• edited December 2021

@Ahmedali999
    It's a free market. If a male cuddler wanted to attract more males than female clients with.lower rates, that's their prerogative. Who am I to argue with their prices and reasons.? 🤷‍♀️

• @Ahmedali999 you said this: you the only woman who tried to explain why, where are other women who complain men don't treat women equally. They disappear because they can't answer.

I have mentioned multiple times about men not treating women equally. There’s no point in mentioning it in every single thread… there’s your answer…

• [Deleted User]RaeLew (deleted user)
    edited December 2021

@Ahmedali999 I'm a massage therapist and, as a waxing client, I would say I get pretty hairy if I don't keep up with my monthly appointments. I know fellow LMTs (female) who only work on women and LMTs who give discounts to women. But to each their own. Pros discount women to attract more female clients, just as night clubs do. If we want to attract (or scare away) a certain type of customer, we create our profile and rates to do so. There are plenty of Pros on here and if one of them isn't offering something you'd like, you don't have to do business with them.

• @Sheena123 😁 true
    @RaeLew that's for clarification, it make sense anyway, like night club if there's no girls no business, and men need cuddle more than women usually

• I have not noticed pro cuddlers advertising they charge men and women differently. How common is it?

When the subject of women booking pro cuddlers came up not long, the majority of female pro cuddlers have said they rarely get appointments from women. Since most of the male cuddlers get few, if any, appointments, it appears women, in general, rarely book appointments with pro cuddlers.

• @Babichev they have clarified it for me,it's to attract females, from my experiences with pros the only females they have met are either suffer from anxiety,trauma,heartbreak ect