Who wants to give me $500 for an hour😉

Hey gentlemen who wants to be my first cuddle client 🤑🥰

Comments

• If you want to get paid, you need to sign up as a pro. 🤷‍♀️

• edited December 2021

That's my whole month salary after tax,rent,bills. 😬 I can buy a car then get free cuddles

• She obviously shouldn’t be on the site people… 🙄

• Well, it's not a "she." It's obviously a fake profile picture.

• [Deleted User]creedhands (deleted user)

I have a better deal. I'm offering to let someone give me $499 to NOT cuddle me. Any takers? Anyone...?

• Some people need to understand NOBODY owes you cuddles. Quit trying to be bitter and trolling, it ain't gonna get you cuddles either, just frustrates others on the same boat you are. We come here to try connecting with others and having a chat on ocassion. Not constantly deal with the same immature nonsense. And if you're trolling, you're wasting time you could spend being a productive member of society and here, actually helping yourself and others.

• Or playing video games.

• She has been banned maybe she asked for more money lol

• edited December 2021

@Lovelight by the same token, nobody owes you $$$ for cuddles, either.

She has not said anyone owes her anything. However, YOU are expected to treat other members of the forum with respect, including pros. We do not tolerate pro bashing. - Babichev

• @MrMarkAndrew "@Lovelight by the same token, nobody owes you $$$ for cuddles, either."

Hopefully that's a general you, cause I'm not here charging anyone for cuddles. That said, I'm not sure what exactly your point is?

• This belonged in the "Cuddle Requests - Untagged Pro" section.

I wish people would post in the correct forum. :)

• edited December 2021

@Lovelight I'm just remarking on how silly it is to pay for cuddles in general, much less $500 (which isn't all that much higher than what some "pros" are charging).

Pro cuddlers are a part of our community. We do not allow pro bashing. You are entitled to your opinion but within these forums, it is expected that you accept that pros ARE a part of our community and you are expected to treat them with the same respect as everyone else. This means accepting their right to be here. Continued pro bashing will get you put in time out. Please keep this in mind going forward. - Babichev

• edited December 2021

I dont see why its silly? People pay for all types of therapy. Being a professional cuddler is a legit career that is needed in the community and helps a lot of peoples mental health. If its not for you thats cool .. just hit the hide pros button in your search.. that dosnt mean its silly though.

• @MrMarkAndrew

I'm just remarking on how silly it is to pay for cuddles in general,

Paying for cuddles is one of the most sensible things I've ever done. Many other people feel the same way.

Why do you think it's silly? Have you paid for cuddles?