I'm new to this ..help

Hey yall I'm here new as a professional cuddler which is an honor ... I just need help getting more cuddlers interested in sessions... I know its silly to ask for help but I really am a cuddly person I just need consistent cuddlers.. anyone interested in relaxing cuddling and ending the session with a relaxing massage 💆‍♀️ feel free to book a session with me asap

Comments

• [Deleted User]Zundar (deleted user)

A little confused. Are you posting this as an advert for yourself or are you asking for help/advice for getting more bookings?

If this is meant to direct people to your profile for bookings then this should be in the pro cuddler request section. This section is for discussing professional cuddling.

• Moving this to pro requests - Babichev

• edited December 2021

@cuddlyscorpion4 - If you are asking people to book an appointment with you, then this needs to be in Cuddle Requests -Pro.

If you are asking for help in getting clients, there are lots of thread on that. That is a separate question. Look through the various forums.

• Hey everyone! I am new to the cuddling scene, my cousin actually introduced me to this app/site. I am just a bit confused on how to go "Pro" ? Any tips/ advice on what to do and what not to do?

• [Deleted User]Zundar (deleted user)

Hiya @isheonit if you want to become a pro then would read up on the extended FAQ in the general section and also have a look at this https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/become-a-professional-cuddler

This section of the forums is for professionals to advertise themselves rather than for discussions of professional cuddling itself.