Best holidays / Christmas movies to watch πŸŽ₯

With Christmas just a week away, what are some timeless movies / all time favorites to watch? … I feel like these 2 movies never get old 😊

Comments

• [Deleted User]Zundar (deleted user)

My favourite would be: Die Hard, The Nightmare Before Christmas, How The Grinch Stole Christmas, Home Alone, The Snowman, Gremlins, Scrooged, Edward Scissorhands, The Polar Express (minus the poorly aged CG), and while it's not technically a festive film Stardust is one that I feel has a major Christmas vibe to it. I watch at least half of these and some others in the lead-up to Christmas.

Found out recently that they're planning on making a sequel to The Nightmare Before Christmas and my heart sunk when I heard that, but then it turned out they're making a book sequel to the film rather than another film which is probably going to do it more justice and not leave a bad taste in my mouth.

• Home alone it's most popular globally , i watch it when I was young in Yemen, we don't celebrate Christmas there but we watch it on TV.

• I always watch Tokyo Godfathers (Japanese), Scrooged, The Ref, and Rare Exports (Finnish)

• Santa Claus Conquers the Martians

• This is one of my new favorites

• My all time favorite is the one I grew up with and still love, a must watch such a nice fairy tail for all ages.

• Originally Australian movie but absolutely amazing and perfect for Christmas.

• A lot of nice titles I haven’t watched before , thanks guys !! 🌌

• edited December 2021

I can't believe nobody's mentioned It's a wonderful life.

• Looks like a few "new" oldies but goodies to watch. Personal favorite, "Die Hard."

• The Man Who Came to Dinner.

• A Christmas Story !!!!! I watch it every year, can almost quote it line by line. I have the lamp by my front window and the BB gun, LOL

• [Deleted User]markdtenrten (deleted user)

Journey Back to Christmas. Reminder that even the smallest stone makes a ripple in the water.