Looking to make new friends here

Some things about me:
-INFJ / Enneagram 4w5 personality
-Passionate about soccer (want to be a coach), psychology (want to open a nonprofit for men with BPD someday), nature, and music (listen to many genres)
-From Bosnia, but lived in Dallas almost all my life
-Studying for a bachelor's in sport science, want to also go for a master's in soccer coaching
-Plan on starting a YouTube channel and blog for soccer coaching as well in the future, along with getting into investing and going traveling

Interested in making friends from anywhere in the world and open to interacting with anyone from all walks of life. Let's add value to each other and become friends!

Comments

• [Deleted User]Saysoh (deleted user)

I Just moved from Dallas. I was at Preston and the tollway on the border of Plano. I'm in a small town now and miss the chaos and colors of Dallas.

I'm near Austin now and have caught a few Austin FC matches. Went to the USMNT vs Jamaica world cup qualifying match (I'd rather watch the women play since they're so much more dominant). Think the men will qualify for the next cup?

• Hello, @edin96 , welcome!

We’ve been chatting about the idea of people having small, informal, local meet and greet events in their home towns. Not sure who are we have active in your area but you might think about doing something like that once you feel more at home here. I’d encourage you to participate in the forums. There are some nice folks here. It does get a little testy at moments (we’ve had a few of those lately) but we try to keep it civilized without being too heavy handed with the moderating.

• [Deleted User]Zundar (deleted user)

Welcome!

• Welcome - soccer fan here too, what's your favorite team?

• Welcome Edn!

• Here's my favourite team, you can figure out who it is:

• edited December 2021

Thanks all for the welcome!

@Saysoh Hey! They definitely should, but the women are also not as dominant before with the team getting older. I'm hoping the men win the 2026 World Cup here, would be amazing. They have a lot of talent so it's possible.

@Maverick07 Hey! FC Dallas, NK Celik Zenica, and Bosnia. You?

@UKGuy Coventry City, easy one. :)

• @edin96 welcome… I feel that at the end of the day we’re all friends here on the forums, this is a good place to talk / mingle / share ideas / debate a little lol / talk interest & all if you’re open to communicating here.

• edited December 2021

• Looks like @edin96 was a soccer hooligan.

• Uh-oh. Something going on behind the scenes. Oh well.

• @edin96 Sao Paulo FC and Brazil.
    @UKGuy my boss is actually from Coventry...!