feeling rather down cause regular snuggler is quitting

Even though if you know its a business relationship, when you see a regular pro for several months, it is really impossible for me to not form some kind of attachment to them.  As I contemplate the realization that my favorite snuggler who I've seen seeing off and on for most of the year is quitting cuddling,  I realize that even more.   I've been branching out a bit trying to find alternate snugglers...but its a challenge.  Its not all about cost by the way..its other things too.  I don't think snugglers are just interchangeable..each person is different.   

Comments

• [Deleted User]Unknown (deleted user)
    edited December 2016
    I feel your pain my friend. I've posted in the past about forming an attachment to a cuddler so I know how difficult this can be. Is there a possibility of a friendship moving forward even if it's something as simple as social media? I've cuddled with several professionals and attachment doesn't build with all of them. Sometimes we just can't help who tugs at our heartstrings and seeing these people over and over again makes it even more difficult. The sad part for us as clients and this is part of what I call, the dark side of cuddling, most likely you have attachment to only one cuddler but you aren't the only one. That cuddler not only has you attached to her but several other clients are attached to her as well. Should she have the responsibility of forming long lasting friendships with every guy that became attached to her? I don't think she should have that responsibility because all she did was what she was paid to do. The responsibility is on us as clients to be mindful of our feelings and control ourselves as best as we can which I am guilty of not always doing. All of that being said, I'm sorry again that you feel down and I hope you feel better and find your inner peace.
  • Aw, I'm sorry to hear that hun!
    Just remember, people come and go in your life as you need them, and just gotta remember those amazing times <3
    Possibly she will get back into cuddling in the future, and it will be a great surprise! :)
  • [Deleted User]FlowerofLife (deleted user)
    @Morpheus - Well said!  It's not much different with dogs, or children.  Both I've taken care of.  I was a Nanny for many different families over a course of 16 years.  Each time, when it was time to move on & say good-bye, there were always tears.  You can't help it, it's human nature.  Each time the bond becomes stronger & stronger, and so does the trust:-)
  • @FlowerofLife Yes, it's human nature to start growing a bond with someone you spend a lot of time with, regardless if it's professionally or not... and that goes double for good cuddlers who have big hearts and love to give love to those that need it. I've had friends I've met at events that we met during a cuddle puddle and would spend the next several weeks, months, a year or more meeting up to cuddle before they had to move away either with their family, to be with family, or for work. That pain is a hard one to go through as it's something special. No one can replace people like that, but I'm sure with your positive vibes you'll attract someone to cuddle with that you can form a new bond with ^_^
    Blue skies <3
    Two other pros in the LA area have quit within the past week. I hope everyone who had attachments to these two and the cuddler originally mentioned in this post have been able to keep some kind of contact with their former cuddler buddy/friend. I didn't really know the girl mentioned in this thread originally but I do know the two that have quit this week and I have both of them friended on social media sites so luckily I will be able to stay in touch with them :-)
  • [Deleted User]Spoonie (deleted user)
    Who left?
    edited January 2017
    Heather @shortnsweet is the one the thread was originally posted about and then Michelle @michelleloves and Lexi @lexi8194 have also left.
  • I get down to L.A. every now and then. I had favorited shortnsweet because her rates were very reasonable plus I saw she offered double cuddles. I wanted to try that. I'm sad that she left. :(
  • I had no idea @michelleloves was going to quit.  I just saw her last week!  :(