cuddle buddy

who's in the mood to cuddle?

Comments

• •••••Platonic Cuddling Only•••••
    please don’t ask if we can cuddle in underwear, or nude….It’s disrespectful and against rules. Please respect the rules….

::::: If we are physically meeting for the first time, and I’m driving an hour or more to you, I’ll need a deposit ::::

I can only accept PayPal, ca$h or cashapp

If you’re too far away to have a cuddle, but you still want someone to talk to or have a connection with, I do video calls as well ☺️

$40 for One Hour

Here are some cuddle positions. If you want to know what a certain cuddle position entails, message me!

Positions:

Big spoon
    Little spoon
    Sweetheart
    Mama Bear
    Reverse Mama Bear
    Heartbeat
    Pretzel
    Cradle
    Yab Yum
    Weighted blanket
    Hip hugger

• Hey, uhhhhh, can you not steal from my profile buddy? That’s plagiarism. Literally word for word… for real?

• Plus, this is for pros. Which you are not…

• [Deleted User]Zundar (deleted user)

One of their first stolen lines was about respecting the rules and then they get banned within a few hours lol.

• Ban is very harsh, there are people are new and act silly and don't read and expect consequences. It should be a warning first, then ban

• @Ahmedali999 he was probably banned for something incredibly inappropriate behind the scenes.

• @Ahmedali999
    Wut?
    You have absolutely no idea why they were banned. Though they clearly just plagiarized @Sheena123 profile it's unlikely mods would ban them on that alone, they usually issue a warning to change their profile.
    They may have been offering services against ToS. I trust the mods decision to ban with their informed decision over a random member with extremely limited information.

• 👏👏👏👏

• [Deleted User]Zundar (deleted user)

Most people seem to get warnings first and then are banned if they continue @Ahmedali999 we have no idea what they might have done that we don't know about as others have said, if they've been banned outright so quickly after joining then it'd seem that they did something worth banning them over. Don't see a good reason to believe otherwise.

• Ok thanks for clarification

• Wow, that was quick.

@Sheena123 , I guess you don’t need to worry about the profile now. ;)

• Good lol there can only be one Sheena 😂😂