Professional Male Cuddler loophole

So I from what I've seen, heard and observed, professional cuddlers will occasionally cuddle other pro cuddlers for free as a way to give other good Karma in order to support each other.

What I was wondering is what stops any guy on this site from just becoming a pro as a way to get a lot of free cuddles from female pros?

I've seen at least 1 or 2 pro male cuddlers who have a lot of Karma but only from female pros. No non pros have given these pros Karma. And I've talked to some of these female pros (an in person paid session) and she did mention that they did see one of those male pros for free. I think she called it a pro to pro exchange or something like that

Is it possible that some of these male pros are cheating the system?

Comments

• It’s definitely possible that they are doing that. I guess, to think equally, female pros do that for each other so I guess some female pros will do that for male pros as well.

I personally have had too many male pros show up and go about being a pro the wrong way so I don’t offer karma swap with them. They either have a sexual vibe to their profiles, steal paragraphs from my profile and use it as their own or straight up lie in the forums about making thousands and thousands by cuddling in like, a month.

My lowly little opinion is that they should make cuddling equal across the board for all sexes/genders. Every pro should be open to cuddling all genders since it’s an actual rule for pros (can’t discriminate against gender), and all pros either pay a monthly or all pay 15% towards each cuddle. And I do believe the male cuddlers don’t get as heavily scrutinized upon signing as a pro. Lots of thin lines being easily crossed 🤷🏼‍♀️

• [Deleted User]Zundar (deleted user)

Doesn't seem like there'd be anything stopping someone from doing that, but there doesn't necessarily seem to be anything wrong with that unless they genuinely have no interest at all in being a professional cuddler and are solely doing it for free cuddles from professionals. But it seems like people who would go that far would be few and far between, and it's be pretty difficult to prove that someone was just doing that.

Getting karma on your profile is something you can do to show your trustworthiness and experience which would be especially important to professionals so it seems like it'd be a good thing to get more/to have more, not sure how you'd tell the difference between someone just doing it for cuddles and someone doing it as a step on their journey to establishing themselves as a known and trusted professional. Female professionals are also just as able to do this as male professionals too.

Agree with what @Sheena123 said especially regarding equality across the board and that male pros don't seem to be as heavily scrutinised. The standard for male professional cuddler profiles also seems lower and more similar to what you'd usually see from enthusiasts which is a shame, neither of those things help them get taken more seriously as a whole.

• edited December 2021

Guys who sign up for pro accounts and then immediately want to do a “trade” with another pro just to get free cuddles from a pro and/or karma with it don’t usually get very far. Guys who sign up for a pro account and then approach other pros they’ve never met to “trade karma” (write 5 star reviews for each other without ever having even met, let alone cuddled) not only get shut down by other pros but also get banned when it’s found out. I suspect those who do get karma from other pros took the time to build relationships with them. And they may have paid for sessions, either before they went pro or even after they went pro.

Let’s face it - it’s hard for male pros to get clients, let alone karma from them. There’s nothing wrong with getting it from other pros.

• edited December 2021

@Bullsfan4243 why is it only the ** male** pro who is cheating the system ? If both agree to a non paid karma exchange aren’t they both defeating the systems purpose ?

• @cuddlerforu24
    What I meant was the male pro would never actually see any actual clients who pay him and is only just using the pro label so he doesn't have to pay to cuddle. That would be how he is cheating the system. He's essentially getting free cuddles from pros who would otherwise charge. I guess a female pro could do the same but considering the high demand for women who want to cuddle, it wouldn't be necessary.

There's at least one specific male pro who I strongly suspect is doing this. Though if it's not against the rules, I guess I should just tip my cap to him for pulling it off.

• edited December 2021

@Bullsfan4243
    I can only speak for myself but I don't trade with male pros. When they have approached me to cuddle I tell them to book me through the site just like anyone else. Karma is is not worth my time / energy to cuddle someone for free for experience or reviews. I'm sure I'm not alone in this.

I too have my suspicion there's a male pro with a checkered history here who uses his status to ask new pros to trade for karma to bypass finding enthusiasts or paying pros.

• edited December 2021

@Bullsfan4243 if anything I think it would be the only the female pro who is cheating the system . First define the “ system “ . The system is the website featuring professionals who will charge for cuddling,then a % of what they charge to the website . The male pro will already have paid to the website in the way of the monthly fee . So what might be a “ cheat”, ... is the percentage of the session fee the female pro would send to the website . Since she didn’t collect any session fee , she
    Might explain that away ( I cuddled for free... or .... “ gee , I felt so tired cuddling clients that I needed to have a pro cuddle me and I be strickly receiver “)to the website somehow . She could also open up her purse and send in an amount . I would suspect that there is no % going to the website . It’s a noble thought the the “ system “ was created to spread some loving hugs around wheather they are paid for or not , but I think the system is to collect money.

• @cuddlerforu24

why is it only the ** male** pro who is cheating the system ? If both agree to a non paid karma exchange aren’t they both defeating the systems purpose ?

Because the male pro is giving something that has 0 or even negative value (male cuddles) in exchange for something valued at around $100/hr (female cuddles).

• @CuddleWho I see your point .
    It is a valid point if the non paying cuddle partner of the female pro , has made a declaration classifying himself as a client .
    If the non paying cuddle partner declares himself as an enthusiast, a cuddling encounter with any other member of this community is not worth his $100.00 .

Aren’t cuddle prices determined by what someone would pay ?

I know it’s confusing because clients and enthusiasts do not make a sign -up declaration classifying themselves as such , altho there is a declaration to be made if a pro want a to be pro

• I have done a handful of cuddle exchanges with male pros either out of kindness and collegiality or out of the desire to recharge my batteries and get pampered a bit myself.

Most of the time male pros approach me, but on 2 occasions I reached out and offered the exchange while I was visiting a new city.

While all of the male pros I’ve cuddled have been nice enough, none have put much thought or care into leading the session, and I have invariably found that it just winds up being me donating an hour or two of my time to give cuddles and advice. On a few occasions, the pro has offered to pay me, as they perceived this imbalance and felt bad about it.

I do suspect that there are a handful of male pros who are trying to game the system. I’ve definitely met a few who gave off that vibe, but I think that “scam” would only consistently work on very new female pros. And even though she may feel somewhat disappointed, as long as the male pro was respectful, a new cuddler may be satisfied gaining the karma and the experience.

**In short, if it’s a problem across the site, I expect it’s a pretty minor. **

I will say that I always enjoy meeting someone who has cuddled with a large number and variety of other pros. They have a lot of insight into what makes a great cuddle and will often share some small details from their favorite sessions that inspire me in my own practice.

In light of that, although I rarely agree to cuddle exchanges nowadays, I might still meetup with a male pro whose profile impressed me or whom I’ve gotten to know through the forums. You never know when you might find a good one and I would gladly support any male who was putting in the work and trying to make a real go of it.