Better general Dating Sites/Apps for searching (and finding) a female canadian Cuddle Buddy ?

Hello cuddle enthusiasts !
As Spoonr the only app (at my knowledge) dedicated to searching a cuddle buddy no longer exists, we have no choice to search a cuddle buddy through general dating sites or apps (Please tell me if there are still other cuddle buddy searching sites or apps in Canada)
So what are the better general dating sites or apps to search a female cuddle buddy in Canada ? (in Quebec actually if you have the capacity to be that specific)
Thank you very much

Comments

• edited December 2021

@RotDhal I see you wrote in English here, though wrote a lot in just French on your profile which not all know. So that off the bat presents barriers to others who you may have messaged.

As for your question, everywhere has its pros and cons. For optimum results, you can try utilizing all the tools available to you.

I've tried finding on dating apps/sites before. Although it's not what made me stop, I've recieved at least one hostile message. He spoke to me as if I'm the crazy one talking something like "there's no such thing as platonic cuddling and that sex is always involved." Ew. If he'd simply said something like "okay, that doesn't work for me, have a good day." I'd have respect for him. Though he went out of his way to talk to me in a disrespectful manner, so he can kick rocks. I see you only cuddle women. So you might not really face the same issue, though still a possibility.

• @Lovelight - Dating sites are like the wild west. They act like nice guys until you aren't giving them what they want then they show their true colors.

• @Mike403 Oh gawd, don't even get me started on the "nice" guys. I've ran into a couple of those too. 😷

Though, unfortunately there are bad apples everywhere. Perhaps a lot more on dating sites, because of the bigger reach they have and possibly bad actors returning.

• @Mike403 Though I think the particular guy I mentioned was rather more ignorant about platonic cuddling, than he was a "nice" guy. Not that I really care to ponder now about what he may have really been.