Cuddle Gift Cards - Give the gift of joy!

Has anyone ever thought about giving a "Cuddle Gift Card" as a holiday gift?

I bet there are lots of people out there that can really benefit from a cuddle, rather than another tub of popcorn or a box of chocolates.

I can have open-bookings scheduled if you'd like to give a friend a Cuddle Gift Card. Message me for more info!

Comments

• ☝🏽This is a brilliant idea. I may start incorporating this into gifts for people I know in the future.

• FABULOUS IDEA! Good energy is going out and the world will be a better place. :)

I did this once by booking 4 hours and taking 2 for myself and giving 2 to my friend. Looks like a great business model.

Thanks for being a great part of this lovely world of snuggles 😊

• This is brilliant!

• [Deleted User]Healing_Hugs (deleted user)
    edited December 2021

I have gift cards for my cuddle practice! I find that they mostly get bought by family members of the people who already see me. This really warms my heart as this suggests to me that my client's family can see how much the service helps them and so they buy my gift cards to support them in their cuddling journey πŸ₯°

• @Healing_Hugs - I really appreciate how professional and hands-on with cards and resources you have made your cuddle practice there in England. That is wonderful. :+1:

• [Deleted User]Healing_Hugs (deleted user)

@NicoSnuggs thank you so much! Because the professional cuddle industry is soooo new in the UK, I really strive to represent it as professionally as possible so when people hear about it for the first time they are informed and educated to all the fabulousness that cuddling can bring!!

• @Healing_Hugs i wish i gave you gift card, happy Christmas

• Awesome πŸ‘ 😎
    Can I start to invest this idea?

• Since the OP and others have decided to put out solicitations for their practices, this should go in Pro Cuddle Requests.
    @PositiveNRG4U , please post any solicitations in that section in the future. - Babichev