Marvel / DC fans - Spiderman: “No way home” 🕷

2 co-workers last week & 1 today told me it is a must watch! Its been a good while since I’ve hit the movie theaters & this seems like the movie to watch … word is the movie is just too good, and that there’s a scene that brings people to tears 😭 … has anyone here watched it, or look forward to watching it? What are some of your fav marvel movies? When it comes to DC & Marvel which is your go to

Comments

• It's spectacular & heartbreaking all at once. Though I do believe the more you've invested into Spider-Man over the years, the more it's going to mean to ya. It really does feel like a celebration of all Spider-Man movies, or Spider-Man in general really. References from recent videogames even made it in there. They do a good job of making sure atleast if you've only been following the MCU, you won't be lost on the story. Everything flows organically in service of the story, which is fanservice done right imo.

Honestly I teared up twice during the experience. It may be my new favorite superhero movie, and is definitely my favorite Spidey movie now.

• I saw No Way Home and liked it. I prefer Marvel over DC most of the time, and in my opinion this was in the low-middle grouping of Marvel movies. I didn’t like it as much as Homecoming or Far From Home, but I enjoyed it and was glad I went to see it.

• I’m heavily invested in the marvel universe and when I went to see it, I bawled my eyes out. Tom Holland can really capture grief. My lord, it felt real. 😢 lots of action. A good amount of humour. A lot of trippy visuals and a lot of great cameos. Good movie for sure. I think it’s my fave Spider-Man movie merely because of the real vibe of sorrow Tom portrayed and the cameos.

• @Shake49 - no wonder one of my Co-workers asked me if I’m a fan of the older Spider-Man’s , I said yes, the one with Toby is my fav, he said good!!! … the other one last week told me he can’t say anything about it to me cause he’ll ruin it, but I think you’ve explained enough of why this one is sooo great! & yes my friend today told me that grown people were tearing up! I can’t wait to watch it thanks 😎

@Protector i take that as a good review to watch it, thanks!

@Sheena123 thank you soo much! Your review & shake49’s review as well as my co-workers is really making me want to watch it & I need an Al excuse for a nice escape to the theaters 🍿 🥤 😋 🎥

• @cuddles_ndream
    If you like the older spiderman?
    I tought you were going to say
    Nicholas Hammond spiderman movie in 1977

• It’s fantastic if you are a Spider-Man fan you will get all you ever wanted and more. Go see it, it’s fantastic!!!!!

• @Chris04 lol, & hey … it could be so, from what shake49 shares this is a great movie for someone who loves the franchise / comics / ect … can’t wait really looking forward to it ☺️

@Ironman294 yup, I really really have to see it lol thanks!

• Just saw it tonight and it was so good! I was a fan of Tobey McGuire’s Spider Man so it was really good to see him again!!! 🥺😊 Tom Holland is so adorable and he’s such a great actor, so is Zendaya!!! Looking forward to the next movie.

• Whhuuutttttt Tobey is there @krissybear123 ?

• It was incredible! It’s definitely one of my favorite marvel movies.

• Guys! Respect people who haven’t seen the movie yet!! No spoilers for them!!

• As a longtime fan of all things marvel and especially of Spider-Man, this movie was like a religious experience and I can honestly say It’s the most fun I’ve ever had watching a movie! My expectations were sky-high going in and this movie blew past them before the first act had concluded. I laughed, I cried, I was inspired. 11 outta 10, will watch again.

• @OliviaCuddles ty!!!

@Sheena123 Tytyty 🙏🏻 that was def a spoiler for me lol I might stop checking this thread just incase lol

@Travismo your sentiments are almost identical to that of my co-worker today, he said he wouldn’t mind watching it again tomorrow.

• There is one thing that really surprised me and that I really appreciated the most about the new Spider-Man: No Way Home movie:

That no one has spoiled it for me yet.

• I’m definitely not clicking on that spoiler ^ 😅

• Sorry! How do I hide a spoiler on here? Still learning how to use these forums 😅

• @krissybear123 all good! I remember someone told me Jack dies at the end of titanic before I watched it l, & I was still shocked when I watched it 😅

• @cuddles_ndream Lol I hear you! I don’t mind spoilers usually, for me the fun is seeing how things happen the way they’re supposed to, if that makes sense.

• Jack was pushed.

• @krissybear123 that makes sense : ), I really like “the butterfly effect “ , & when people ask me about it, I’m like there’s no way I can explain the movie without spoiling it, I just recommend people to watch it & that’s it lol

• By the way they cannot top this Spider-Man movie. They should retire the franchise now. They won’t of course since it’s a cash cow, but it will never be topped! Lol

• @Ironman294 You know they said the same thing about “Superman” when it came out in the 70s. Hyperbole aside, technology and Hollywood will find a way to top it sometime in the future.

• @funcartel I would like to see them succeed, just not sure how it could be done. Nk way home was satisfying in every single way, though it could have been cool to see MJ and GS

• edited December 2021

@krissybear123 — You have to write an > arrow and then an ! exclamation point, and then put a space, and then type your sentence.

Right > ! space sentence

George Bush becomes president.

Thanos snaps half the universe into dust.

Donald Trump becomes president.

42 is the meaning of life.

• edited December 2021

@NicoSnuggs I did it! Thank you! ☺️

Congress is made of reptilian people.

• Regal is offering a free month of regal unlimited for all you movie lovers 💕☺️