Safety device recommendation for both pros and enthusiasts

[Deleted User]Healing_Hugs (deleted user)
edited January 2022 in Professional Cuddling
  • I hope this is allowed *

I just wanted to make a post to shoutout an amazing piece of safety wear technology that helps keep me safe as a professional cuddler in the hope that it could potentially help keep both pros and enthusiasts safe. It's called Invisawear (I'm happy to comment a link to their website if I'm allowed)? It's a very discrete and lightweight charm that can be worn as jewellery, in a hair scrunchie or in a sweatband (what I have). It is very slim and comfortable so it doesn't get in the way of cuddling in the slightest.

How it works: If I press the charm's button twice it will alert 5 of my emergency contacts that I am in danger and send them my current coordinates. It also activities a deafening alarm on my phone designed to deter and disorient the perpetrator. I believe (only if you are in the USA) you can also pay a monthly subscription and the emergency services will be alerted and dispatched if you press the button and then they can't get in contact with you immediately.

Thankfully, I have never had to activate my Invisiwear since buying it 6 months ago for my work, although it did help me get out of a potentially tricky situation when I was walking home alone one night. However, knowing I have it on me at work allows me to feel safe, confident & protected during every single one of my sessions.

I have tried and tested this product now and I feel very comfortable recommending it to people. It is slightly pricey but I just think that sometimes you cannot put a price on safety and it's honestly improved my life a lot as I am a lot less nervous in both my personal and professional life.

It’s fine to let others know about something you think is useful to this community but posting a link for a discount is advertising. Also, if this is directed at pros, then it should be posted either in Professional Cuddling (to where it is being moved) or in the Pros Only sections. Thanks. - Babichev

Hugs,
Poppy

Comments

• Oh cool 👍🏻 Good to know. Thank you 😊

• Many smart watches have this feature.

• [Deleted User]Healing_Hugs (deleted user)

Thanks @Mike403 I didn't know this!

One great thing about the Invisawear is that it is small and it is very comfortable to wear (especially if you buy the sweatband accessory).

I could imagine that wearing a watch whilst cuddling could be uncomfortable but I've never tried wearing one in fairness.

• What happens if you doze off to sleep and it gets accidentally activate d by you or the client

• Ooo that’s a good question 😨

• [Deleted User]Healing_Hugs (deleted user)

@cuddlerforu24 I was worried about this in the beginning but you have to purposely press the button twice in succession quite fast. It's hard to explain but I doubt you could set it off accidentally. Also, if you did and you realised, you have 60 seconds to cancel the 'trigger' before friends/family are alerted & the emergency services only then come if they cannot get hold of you by telephone😊