My father is dead

Everyone get your shots please for Covid and boosters. My dad died a probably very painfull death even fully vaccinated. It's killing everyone. The worst part is leaving your family alone forever.

Comments

• Oh no my condolences goes out to you and your family @nycuddlerny !!!!

• Thank You.

I have no parents left now.

I'm just trying to save other people now.

It's worth quitting your job if you are older just to avoid contact with people if you don't need the money.

• I am very sorry to hear, my condolences 💐

• Condolences, mate.

• Condolences @nycuddlerny ; Death is a rough thing, especially when it is someone close to you.

That being said, I have another friend in the state of NY whose dad received his CoVid vaccine just a couple of weeks ago. Yesterday, this past Saturday, January 7th, he was taken to the ER for heart issues.

He then died yesterday evening from a heart attack, never having experienced the CoVid virus, only having the CoVid vaccine in him.

He is now one of a number of people listed in the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting Systems (VAERS).

*This response of mine is not meant to downplay the efficacy of vaccines per-se, but simply to highlight that death can come for any of us in multiple ways, vaccinated or not.

See the attached dialogue from my friend about her Dad with timestamps.

• I’m very sorry to hear this. My condolences.

• [Deleted User]iNeedAHug7 (deleted user)

My sincerest condolences nycuddlerny
    I’m so very sorry. People will certainly voice their opposition to the vaccine here, but I would hope that this thread could be all about showing you compassion and support in your grieving.

• @nycuddlerny I'm so sorry to hear this; thinking thoughts of comfort for you. Reach out please if you need a listening ear. Sending you love and light.

• Regarding VAERS: Anyone who dies or has an adverse event within a specified period of time after receiving a vaccine is reported to VAERS whether it had anything to do with the vaccine or not. In addition, anyone can report a death or adverse event to VAERS. They do not need to be a doctor, hospital, or health care provider although health care providers are required to report. As a result, you will see scary stories like 6,000 deaths listed in VAERS from people getting COVID vaccine when, in fact, as of July only 3 deaths were determined to have been vaccine related. All three were caused by blood clots following the Johnson & Johnson vaccine.

https://www.muhealth.org/our-stories/scary-reports-deaths-following-covid-19-vaccination-arent-what-they-seem

• @nycuddlerny My sincerest condolences. I'm so sorry for your loss. Sending you prayers 🙏, peace & healing.

• Agree with Babichev. Vaers is not reliable information because nothing is fact checked on it.
    Billions of people took the vaccines. No one could hide adverse effects with that many people taking it. I know so many people in my social circle who took the vaccine without issues.

• Condolences for your loss, @nycuddlerny.

Shame it couldn't have been my dad who died—as an anti-mask antivaxxer who took his infected, unmasked, unvaxxed family on a car trip across the country to visit (and infect) more family (and uncounted others along the way), he would've deserved it.

If I could trade my dad's life for yours, I'd do it in a heartbeat.

Side note: who comes into a thread created by someone mourning an avoidable death and announces that people die from other things, too? Especially when their example is a person who died after doing the right thing—the thing OP wishes more people would have done so their dad might still be alive today. That's just... that....

Nope, I don't have the words.

• @DaringSprinter - Because when the topic of death around CoVid and vaccines comes up, it is important that part of that discussion (and part of the grieving process) for us acknowledging the truth that even with shots and vaccines and boosters, death can (and will) still take all of our lives, and that CoVid is not as avoidable as many want to believe, vaccinated or not.

Once again, I’m sad for your loss @nycuddlerny and I will not derail this thread any further from your grief and pain that you are facing. It is awful for anyone to experience the death of someone close to them, including a parent.

• edited January 2022

@NicoSnuggs

I reiterate: Who walks up to somebody mourning the death of a parent and announces, "People die of other things, too! Death is inevitable! Your dad would've died anyway! A drunk driver might've killed your dad, but my friend's dad died after not driving drunk! Taking precautions protects no one! It's not worth it! We all die anyway!"

Apparently someone to whom it's very important that no measures be required to protect people from car accidents. I suppose my question is answered.

Sorry, @nycuddlerny.

• edited January 2022

I'm so sorry for your loss @nycuddlerny. My inbox is always open, should you need to talk. 🫂

• @DaringSprinter - When I responded to @nycuddlerny post, I was actually acknowledging that @nycuddlerny is not alone, as not only did @nycuddlerny’s dad die while fully vaccinated, but my friend’s dad also did.

I mean no disrespect toward you @nycuddlerny or toward you @DaringSprinter anyone else here.

And once again, I feel for you @nycuddlerny as death is challenging and painful and you are not alone.

@moderator’s @Babichev and @Sideon, if you have any thoughts about how we should all proceed with this discussion post which is becoming heated and which is not related to cuddling, please let me know and I will respect your decisions.

• @NicoSnuggs: Ah, I must have misunderstood the implications of

He then died yesterday evening from a heart attack, never having experienced the CoVid virus, only having the CoVid vaccine in him.

He is now one of a number of people listed in the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting Systems (VAERS).

@nycuddlerny: Feel free to tell me to shut up and I will—I may have been wrong in trying to combat bad faith arguments against Covid precautions on this thread.

• My condolences to you.

• Thank you everyone.

My father had 4 cardiac arrest before he died.

This is just impossible to believe for someone fully vaxed.

Thank you all for writing.

• Good evening,

My condolences to you, NYCuddlerNY. You must be heartbroken. I can sympathize with your loss, but I cannot empathize - I do not know what it is like to lose a father. Although my father left when I was a toddler, he is still alive, and I have begun to forgive him and love him despite his shortcomings. I am thankful that my father is still alive, and I wish that you had not lost your father in such a tragic manner. Although I do not know you on a personal level, I send you good wishes for peace and comfort during this time of mourning for your father. May you cherish the wonderful memories of your father and persevere through your grief by honoring your father with a life well-lived.

In regards to the comments above, I would to like to exercise my freedom of speech and give my opinion on this discussion thread. I was taught that discussion is always a positive thing. Discussion leads to reasonable discourse, which elevates the intelligence of everyone involved and allows participants to test the soundness of their arguments and determine what is true and what is false. Asking questions is part of the education process - the Socratic method. As an English teacher, I value fair discussion, where each side is allowed to present their views and offer up evidence to support them. Although it is impossible for everyone to agree on important issues, disagreement is part of life. Just because you disagree with someone, does not mean that you have free license to ridicule, attack, cancel, report, flag, or de-platform that person. People can respectfully disagree while still showing love and compassion to the other person. I would hope that members of the Cuddle Comfort community would understand that all people are different, and all people should be respected for their beliefs.

That being said, I have a quick anecdote to share about my cousin Lane.

Lane was very healthy - an athlete and a lover of life with no pertinent medical history. He had a wife and two young children. He lived in New York City.

While visiting family in Kansas City, Lane’s wife found him dead in their hotel bathroom. He died in November of 2021 at the age of 36 - only two weeks after receiving a single dose of one of the recommended coronavirus vaccines.

My uncle is an orthopedic surgeon in Houston, TX. He is not an epidemiologist or an expert on vaccines, but he is an experienced, successful doctor. He could not explain the death of my cousin Lane, which was extremely unexpected for all of us. I had not seen my cousin in years.

There is no way to prove that the vaccine caused Lane’s death. I am not saying that the vaccine caused his death. However, my uncle was concerned about the timing of his death, especially since he was such a healthy young man.

My uncle is a doctor, and he is now less trusting of pharmaceutical companies. Pharmaceutical companies are large corporations, often with billions of dollars in revenue each year. They have powerful political allies and lobbyists in Washington who influence legislation and routinely campaign for FDA drug approvals.

There is nothing wrong with asking questions. America is a free country with freedom of speech, freedom of the press, freedom of assembly, and freedom of petition built into our governing document, the Constitution (First Amendment).

No one should be censored, canceled, or silenced for exercising their right to freedom of speech, especially on the Cuddle Comfort platform - a community of people who claim to be tolerant and who claim to embrace the inherent differences in all human beings regardless of race, religion, ethnicity, creed, sexual orientation, or political affiliation.

In order to experience intimacy with another human being, you have to listen to that person, understand them, and respect their views - even if those views are opposite to your views. We can still love each other even though we disagree on important political, social, and philosophical issues.

People who exercise their right to freedom of speech should not be shut down, attacked, or de-platformed. We should embrace opposing views and show tolerance for differences in opinion, differences in culture, and differences in life experience. That’s what the United States of America is founded on. Asking questions is always a good idea, and no relevant question should be off-limits. That’s what I tell my students every day.

If anyone wants to discuss the death of my cousin Lane, feel free to contact me. I value discussion in every form.

To NYCuddlerNY, I offer my sincere condolences following the death of your father. I wish you comfort and peace during this difficult time. Take care 😊

Respectfully,
    Nolan

• edited January 2022

Good lord. Why are people like this?

"Yes, on this thread mourning the death of a man whose grieving child has begged people to take precautions against the plague, I would also like to drop a story about someone in my life who died after taking precautions against the plague.

"I'm not saying teaching your immune system what the plague's infection hooks look like is deadly. I'm just saying the timing is interesting, right?

"Free speech!"

Better not, since we all know that's been shown to reduce odds of catching the plague in the first place, and if a breakthrough does occur it makes it more likely that your immune system will handle it better and you're less likely to pass it to others.

• My condolences to you @nycuddlerny
    And I’m not sure why some people seem to try try and pick fights on every thread. So unnecessary.

• Look at it this way: getting a vaccine is like wearing a seatbelt and driving sober combined, in that it makes both you and those around you safer.

The more people who are out there driving sober, metaphorically speaking, the safer everyone is.

Telling stories about people who died after buckling up and driving sober isn't helping! Saying that seatbelt manufacturers are corrupt and insinuating that wearing their belts may kill you is dangerous and irresponsible!

I have trouble keeping quiet when I see folks being encouraged to do things that endanger everybody.

Especially since I've been in multiple car accidents caused by drunk driving.

Metaphorically speaking.

• This thread is heading towards going off the rails.
    @nycuddlerny - I’m very sorry for your loss. I wish this thread had stayed focused on that.
    For the record: CuddleComfort does not tolerate vaccine misinformation.

<

ins>

This discussion has been locked.